2 rooms or a 2-bedroom?

We all get along well...have done stuff together and the boys are all friends. I think we're going to book 2 studios at Poly to guaranty we each have a room. Then we'll check availability at the 7-month mark and let that dictate the next step.

We all get along well...have done stuff together and the boys are all friends. I think we're going to book 2 studios at Poly to guaranty we each have a room. Then we'll check availability at the 7-month mark and let that dictate the next step.
Well, at Poly, if you do get the 2 studios, you can request adjacent and connected. I would be happy with that.

I think two studios make sense personally, that way if they do cancel, you can always cancel the one studio, otherwise you may end up with a two bedroom that you don't need.

It depends on how close you are with the other family. Have them stay at your house for a few days and see how you like it. No walking around in your underwear. :sad2:
:earsboy: Bill
Well Bill, that's a deal breaker for me! :rotfl2: I only travel with people who are close to me, so I would pick a 2 bedroom, but you can do a 2 bedroom lockoff and lock your side up at night? If not a lock-off the second bedroom at Kidani has 2 queen beds and 3 full bathrooms, comes in handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!