• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 seperate reservations

draw

Mouseketeer
I will be staying for 2 nights at bcv then changing to vwl for 6 nights. My question is can I just get 2 nights on dining package for first 2 nights? I just want to try it on this trip and not commit to 8 nights of it. I am a DVC member. Thanks

You can definitely do that because you have 2 separate reservations. It's based on the number of nights on a single reservation so you're all set. :woohoo: The best thing about your situation is that your dining credits will be valid until midnight on the day you check out of BVC so even after you check in to VWL you can still use those credits on that 3rd day (you'll only get 2 TS, 2 snack and 2 CS credits per person of course but you could spread them out by sharing meals etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter