2 small port hole windows vs 1 big port hole window on Wonder

Junebug1029

Mouseketeer
It looks like that some rooms have 2 small port hole windows, while others get 1 big port hole window on the Wonder. How do we know which rooms have the 2 small windows or 1 big one? We got rooms 2078, 2080.

It looks like that some rooms have 2 small port hole windows, while others get 1 big port hole window on the Wonder. How do we know which rooms have the 2 small windows or 1 big one? We got rooms 2078, 2080.
I'm pretty sure only deck 1 has the two small port hole windows. I have always had the 1 big port hole on deck 2, but I haven't been in those specific rooms that you have on deck 2.

Certainly on the Magic the 2 small porthole cabins were only on deck 1. What isn't obvious until you go in the cabin is that the portholes can be closed off from the inside and screwed down, not something a guest is likely to do though as they are very cumbersome.

You will have 1 big window. Only deck 1 (cat. 9D) rooms have 2 small portholes.

We love deck 2, haven't stayed near your rooms though...did 2116 on Wonder and 2108 on Magic. Laundry is across from 2096.

Correct...on the Magic and Wonder only Deck 1 ocean view cabins have the two smaller portholes. Deck 2 ocean view cabins have the one larger porthole.

That said we have stayed several times on Deck 1 and Deck 2. I like both area but if I had to choose I prefer the Deck 2 cabins.

MJ

Certainly on the Magic the 2 small porthole cabins were only on deck 1. What isn't obvious until you go in the cabin is that the portholes can be closed off from the inside and screwed down, not something a guest is likely to do though as they are very cumbersome.

They cover those portholes for safety when rough seas are in the forecast.

From cruiseline.com

"A queen-sized bed or two twin beds and a single convertible sofa - some staterooms have a wall pull-down bed porthole privacy divider private split bathroom with tub and shower TV ample closet space safe hairdryer phone with voicemail and individual climate control. All staterooms offer two portable wave phones for complimentary use during length of cruise. Please Note: oceanview staterooms on deck 2 come with one large porthole window."

I think you'll be much happier with a large porthole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!