2 Studios Questions

SteveInOmaha

Mouseketeer
1) What is the ride technology for the Millennium Falcon attraction? I get SERIOUS motion sickness with spinning or rotating. Never ridden the teacups nor Mission Space - both would ruin my day. (I'll prob try the "Green" version this time). The description for the Millennium Falcon sounds VERY similar to Mission Space - small, 6-person cockpit; everyone has a job to do. I bite the bullet and ride Star Tours, realizing it's just jerking back & forth, not spinning. So I can tolerate a traditional motion simulator.

2) Is it possible to watch Fantasmic @ 9pm and then watch the 9:30 projection show on the Chinese Theater? Fantasmic is listed at 30m and I know it takes a loooong time to exit the theater, so it doesn't seem like it can be done. Is it best to do these on 2 separate nights?

Haha - thought this topic was a question about resort accommodations :) Interested to know about #1 though as I can have the same issues.

1) It is a simulator like ST with jobs assigned like MS. I don't believe there will be any spinning
2) No, F! lasts 30 minutes making it very difficult to make it to the 9:30 SWaGS show, they did it this way to spread the crowds at night. Best to do two separate nights so you can enjoy each show to it's completion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter