2 Weeks- 2 or 3 Islands with Teen

@kittylady1972 - how were the mountain tubing tour and the zodiac boat tour up the Na Pali Coast? We ended up scrapping the mountain tubing tour for something else, but thought it would be fun to go back to on a future trip. I've heard the water is very cold. Any need to swim? I'm not a strong swimmer but I can sit in a tube! lol!

We did a dinner cruise to see the Na Pali Coast which we loved but a smaller boat that can go in and out of the caves would be cool. Any motion sickness? We were on a catamaran and it was pretty bouncy.

The mountain tubing was BY FAR the favorite activity of the trip. Our tourguides were fabulous, but my husband and kids also said their guides were great. It was just such a fun an unique experience. And the water...was "REFRESHING" :) because we were told the "c" word was not allowed. There was no need to swim at all. I don't think at any point the water is more than a few feet deep, as at times we had to do a move known as "butts up" in some of the more shallow areas.

Ah the zodiac boat...I'm not sure what to say except if you are up for excitement and adventure...that was the way to go. It was not for the faint of heart, and it was NOT an easy ride physically as you sat on the sides of the boat and held onto a rope. Plus the day we went the waves were pretty big...we were really rocking and rolling a lot, and I was fine being near the back of the boat AND having taken a ginger drop at the initial meet. My daughter did not handle the rough ride as well...she fed the fishes when we got to the area where we dropped anchor and could get into the water to snorkel or swim. After that at least she felt better for the ride back. I will say the muscle strain from holding on for an hour plus each way...was pretty rough. I am still glad we did it but we only went into maybe 3 caves and under one waterfall, which I found cool but for a more comfortable ride...well a bigger boat would be the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter