2 weeks of fun and sun at Royal Pacific Resort..2009 TR

Maggie, thank you for the comments..... would love to meet up with you and your daughter next year, that would be real nice. Kyle used to be a massive HP fan, not so much in the last few years but still looking forward to seeing what they`ve done. And yes I would definately try and add a few days extra at Universal ;)

Macraven......Thank you.....so glad you enjoyed reading about our trip, and yes it`s such a shame we`re going at different times. Maybe one year we`ll match up :flower3:

Enjoyable reading, and the pics are superb.
Know what you mean about being sad as departure dates get close, we just love RPR and looking at your pics makes me wish i was going sooner than next July.
the women on till at Orchid Lounge is Elsa, a lovely women ,and she remembers our names every year, dont know how ,with so many visitors.

Enjoyable reading, and the pics are superb.
Know what you mean about being sad as departure dates get close, we just love RPR and looking at your pics makes me wish i was going sooner than next July.
the women on till at Orchid Lounge is Elsa, a lovely women ,and she remembers our names every year, dont know how ,with so many visitors.

Thanks Robert.

Yes Elsa was the woman I was talking about, she was really lovely and by the 3rd day she knew Kyle`s name which was again, a nice little touch.

It won`t be too long till you`re back again as well, time really does fly. But I agree I wish we were going back sooner as well :)

Thank you so much for the wonderful trip report and pix.

I can only hope we have as much fun as you and your family did!

Thanks for sharing!

Best,
E

Thanks Robert.

Yes Elsa was the woman I was talking about, she was really lovely and by the 3rd day she knew Kyle`s name which was again, a nice little touch.

It won`t be too long till you`re back again as well, time really does fly. But I agree I wish we were going back sooner as well :)

Yes but its 8 months away, but will not be long going in. Its lovely when people remember you and like you say its the small things that can sometimes make the stay even more enjoyable. We have made a few friends over the years staying at RPR , and always look forward to seeing them every year

Hi Carole- so much fun to read your first ever trip report!!!!! Sadly I couldn’t see your fantastic pictures ( booooo.....photo bucket!!!!).
Still it was a wonderful read.
:flower:Brenda

Hi Carole- so much fun to read your first ever trip report!!!!! Sadly I couldn’t see your fantastic pictures ( booooo.....photo bucket!!!!).
Still it was a wonderful read.

Oh my goodness!!!

How long ago was that. It`s so funny seeing folks names that no longer post on here anymore.....wish some still did.

Yes, the photobucket thing was a mess. I think they tried to charge folks $400 a year to store pictures......then when very few folks did they went back and said it was either free or minimal. It was a dreadful site to navigate, so I don`t miss it.

I asked Kathy, (klmall) who she stored her pictures with, I think she takes the best pictures on this site.....and she told me about Smugmug. Around $60 a year and they are fabulous. Any issues and you`re an email away from help. Well worth it.

I did reinstate some pictures on the 2013 and 14 TR, but never got this far back.....lol.....

I`m glad you enjoyed it though......but how short was it :rotfl:

Oh my goodness!!!

How long ago was that. It`s so funny seeing folks names that no longer post on here anymore.....wish some still did.

Yes, the photobucket thing was a mess. I think they tried to charge folks $400 a year to store pictures......then when very few folks did they went back and said it was either free or minimal. It was a dreadful site to navigate, so I don`t miss it.

I asked Kathy, (klmall) who she stored her pictures with, I think she takes the best pictures on this site.....and she told me about Smugmug. Around $60 a year and they are fabulous. Any issues and you`re an email away from help. Well worth it.

I did reinstate some pictures on the 2013 and 14 TR, but never got this far back.....lol.....

I`m glad you enjoyed it though......but how short was it :rotfl:

:wave:HI Carole, yes there were definitely names on your first report that I I haven’t seen before and some who haven’t posted in years!! Thanks for the information on Smugmug!!!
Tomorrow - your 2nd trip report...............

:wave:HI Carole, yes there were definitely names on your first report that I I haven’t seen before and some who haven’t posted in years!! Thanks for the information on Smugmug!!!
Tomorrow - your 2nd trip report...............

:cheer2:

Hope you like it......again, images are missing. I think, there are images on 2013 maybe, but I did swap all the pictures after that to Smugmug......can`t remember, it`s so long since I`ve read those ones!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!