• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 weeks till our 2nd trip to the DW ......pre-trip report.

glojenn1

Earning My Ears
This is my first pre-trip report...so here it goes, lol who will be going....of course me age 37, avid Disney lover, my hubby age 44. Our daughter Sarah age 12....my niece Katherine age 11 and finally my mother Carmen age 59. The last trip to DW was 6 years ago...I know , i know....too long, tell that to my hubby, lol. We will be arriving in just 2 weeks May 31st till June 7th and we will be staying at the Beach Club resort...the same resort we stayed at last time....kids love the pool area. I love this site learned so many tips in planning this vacation, one major tip making dinner reservations in advance. We will be taking the magical express to our resort when we arrive on Tuesday at 6:17 p.m.
So here are our plans tried to keep it open except for dinner reservations because my Mom must have early dinner.

May 31st--- arrive at beach club resort at 6:17 p.m. plan on just relaxing and chilling at resort.

June 1st-- first park Animal Kingdom arrive for rope drop like we always like to do, have lunch at flame tree barbeque......then Adr at 5:05 p.m at Tusker house.

June 2nd---- Typhoon Lagoon...plan to eat at one of the quick service ......then leave to make our Adr at 5:05 p.m at captain's grille at yacht club resort.

June 3rd---Magic kingdom----plan to eat lunch at pinochio village haus then
we have Adr for 4:10 p.m. yes early but what can i do she's my mommy, lol at Liberty tree tavern.

June 4th--- Blizzard Beach---plan to eat lunch at quick service.....then have Adr at 6:15 p.m. at nine dragons in Epcot.

June 5th---this day is plan for resort day so girls can enjoy the pool....then some shopping at downtown disney...then Adr at 6:25 p.m at cape may cafe.

June 6th--hollywood studios/ Epcot. arrive at hollywood studios for first part of the day since girls only want to go on a few rides here since they are pre-teens, then head off to Epcot for Adr at 5:25 p.m at rose & crown pub then spend the rest of day at Epcot since its nighttime extended hours.

June 7th--- departure day back home to california.

i have been keeping track of a live report someone has been giving on the boards and i love the concept.....i will be doing the same , i will be giving a live report from our vacation. Since i know people use them as useful tools like i have, i will give useful info like crowds at parks..and wait times..and restaurant reviews since this will be the first for us at these restaurants. Hope you guys stay tuned......cant wait 2 weeks and counting :cool1::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter