• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Weeks Till We Ride!

bmcd1998

Always Planning Our Next Trip
Yaaaahooo.....

Two weeks from right now we will be on Splash Mountain :cool1: (the family favorite).

Leaving 1/21 for a full week @ POP. Also staying one night at Hilton @ WDW on the way down. We have the night of 1/21 with no dinner/entertainment plans. Any ideas? D-Town Dis perhaps? Hoop Dee Doo? A Resort Restaurant?

Anyone else going that week? :banana:

Hoop Dee Doo is ALWAYS fun! We'll be there the next week, but have a Blast!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Splash is going down for rehab the 23rd through the 27th, or at least it was last time I checked.

Kitty,

I know and unfortunately you are right. :sad1:

I guess we will just have to get our annual fix on January 22... :eek: :eek: :scared: yaaahooo!

LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN DISNEY VACATIONS :-)

We will also be at POP 1/21 - 1/28. We are going to Chef Mickey's 1/21 evening. It will be our first time to eat there. We are so excited. Have you started packing yet? I want to but I need to wait to see what the weather is going to be like.

We are so excited!!!

Liz

To be honest, I haven't even gotten too excited about it yet. My wife does all the packing, and I know she got some new clothes and stuff for the kids this week to take with us.

I have to discipline myself to not get too excited, or I won't get any work done at the job. I have till Wednesday the 18th to finish up what I am working on...then it is All Disney/All the Time. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Have a great trip...

My DH is the same way...he's starting to get excited and talks about it more. He is dreading the drive though. He will be doing his own packing but I am packing for me and the kids.

My company has sites like this blocked so I can't check the boards during the day...I guess that's a good thing considering how much work I have to do between now and when I leave but they can't keep me from thinking about the trip...HA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter