2 year 2 park(Bush Gardens and Sea World) on EasyPay

RabFlmom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone still have these passes? I know they don't offer that pass anymore and heard things were changing. I went in as a pass member today. It says I have to renew soon. Did they stop automatically renewing easy pass? Does this mean the price is being raised? I need to call when I get off work to see what is going on. Unfortunately it may mean dropping Sea World and BG if it changes so much that our few times that we go a year is not a good deal. Right now we figure if we go 4 times a year it pays for itself. We spend a lot more in the park since we have these passes and sometimes just go into eat with family that live in Orlando. We will miss that, but it looks like our 40 years of annual passes may be ending.

If you called yesterday to find out the answer, please share the info with us

I did give them a call. She was surprised I had not gotten a letter/info from them. But....we can either update to new pass or we can keep the old 2 park pass with the same benefits at the same monthly rate as it has been. She also said still on a month to month and it automatically renews without doing anything. We can cancel at any time. I would imagine the price will change eventually since they are cheaper than the present passes by quite a bit. . I expected a letter after calling, but still have not received any.

At Seaworld San Diego the Platinum pass is still $19.99 a month, which is really not bad, but had we not stopped our passes a few years ago we would still be getting it for $14.99 a month abd the Platinum passes are valid at all Seaworld Parks in the U.S. except Discovery Cove, but does get a discount there. It amazes me that they still have this same awesome policy of renewing on a month to month basis with no price increase when doing monthly payments, makes monthly payments the best option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter