2 year olds and the Parks...

We went with our 2 year old last year and the first half of the trip went well for the most part. We rope dropped the parks each day, which I recommend to beat the crowds, but we went back to the resort around noon or 1 each day which worked well for naps. It was the late night at MK for the fireworks that seemed to throw everything off, because we still tried to go to a park the next day. She seemed to be tired and cranky the rest of the trip. I would still recommend going to the fireworks, but have your off day be the next day to allow the kids to sleep in and recover.

YES to BLT. Being able to walk to MK is awesome, which is why it is my favorite DVC resort. We also really like AKL. It is probably my second favorite. Really any of the DVC resorts are wonderful. We have stayed in most of them. We have three kids (8, 5, and 2). All the parks have attractions that kids that age love. Only a few attractions (granted they are often the headliners) have height restrictions. My advice with that age is go where you want to go. There is something fun and interesting for them everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!