20 lb clippers--how are we doing???

Beastlover

When leaving a room, make it dramatic...use Jazz h
How is everybody doing??? I hope we are all having a great week!!
I bought a new scale yesterday, a digital one--so now I am on the CORRECT path!! I have 2.5 pounds until our mini goal of 25 lbs down by Aug. 4th. I am also getting ready to ZUMBA!
I can't wait to get that 25 pound clippie-my 20 pound one is wearing out!!!:p

Onward and downward guys!!!

Hi Beastlover! I just noticed that you posted this. I posted on the other thread that when I weighed in last night I had lost 4 lbs! I couldn't believe it!! I guess it was catch up for the last 2 weeks when I basically didn't lose anything! That puts me at 25 and gives me my new clippie!! Woo Hoooooooo! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hey! You are 1/2 way there for the mini-goal. Way to go!!! I can't wait to see that pretty new clippie on you, too!!

What is Zumba??? Some kind of exercise?

:Pinkbounc :bounce: CONGRATULATIONS!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc I am so excited for you!!! I wasn't sure if anyone was checking out the 20# thread, so I thought to begin again to spark a "flame"!!! Your clippie looks awesome!! So tell me, how was it in the "clippie room"???? Were the clippies bloomin'??!! lol!!
Well, I have come to terms with the new scale, although I don't like the new number I am at, it doesn't take away the fact that all my clothes are too big!!! 2.5 pounds by Monday--this goal will catch me up too, because I have been stalled for 2 weeks, now!!

Zumba is aerobics based on Latin dance. I bought the 4 DVD set (instructional, beginner, advanced, and the 20 min. rapido) the music is great, and teaches you basic latin dance moves. The instructor is fun and I have a lot of fun with it!! I did the advanced for the first time today...OMG...it was so fast!! Yikes!! I think I will stick to the beginner, and throw the advanced in maybe once a week. I really like it, and the beginner still makes me sweat! I figure it was a good idea to teach my body to move, so when I reach goal, I know what I am doing!!!:p

Take care, keep losin'
Michelle

Yep! It was awesome in the clippie room!!! I'm not sorry to say that I've got my eye on a gold one now!

Aren't stalls the worst? It makes you feel like you're running in place. The catch-up part is nice though! Can't wait to see you with a 25 # clippie.

Zumba sounds like fun!!! (Which would be the best way to exercise, I think!) I could just see myself doing it, though. I am so uncoordinated that I have trouble getting my arms synced with the leg kicks in the WATP tape!!! I would probably fall over if I Zumba'd!! :teeth:

Onward and Downward!!!

I am here!! Looks like ya'll have to put up with me at least one more week!! I lost .5 pound this week and I still need another 1.5 to move on. I am going to stay away from the carbolite bars this week!!! I will make a cheesecake tonight and that will have to be my treat.

Great job!!! Yep, I gave up the Atkins bars for "snacks" and I am moving on, too. I have to keep those to "treats"!! They are too yummy...:p

Sounds like we are plugging along the same rate!! I am 1.5 lbs away from my 25# clippie and the mini goal for Aug. 4th!!

Onward and downward!!!:Pinkbounc

Just another 1.25 lbs. I will have achieved the 25 lbs. (hopefully before August 4th). Still working away and exercising.

LOL about the arm movements and leg kicks on WATP. Sometimes I start thinking too much about my arms and get out of synch with my walking (slow down). I hate to do when anyone is around am just way too self conscious.

Have a great week everyone, I'll check in tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter