20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

I’m willing to pick it up from the Dreams Offices or Welcome center if if possible too. Just hate to think that so am down here and need to get the items shipped. I’m here until Tuesday l, so if that is a possibility let me know :)

I won one of my bids and wasn’t able to be there to pick it up but I’m not sure how to contact for mailing or to see if it can be sent to my resort mid September

Thank you so much for a very well organized and delightful soiree! It was a very enjoyable extravaganza! Thank you for all your efforts.

Chatterati talked about meeting up just before doors opened to sit together as a group. I had previously posted meeting at the First Floor West Rotunda, which is on the same side of the convention building at the ballroom, just on the first floor. We'll meet for 10:30am to walk over at 10:45am to get seats together. If it's past 10:45am, just come meet us in the room for more socializing before the podcast actually starts.

I'll be in a orange/green dress with Tigger(ette) ears. Looking forward to seeing y'all. And now to dreamland!... :cloud9:

Thank you so much for a very well organized and delightful soiree! It was a very enjoyable extravaganza! Thank you for all your efforts.

Chatterati talked about meeting up just before doors opened to sit together as a group. I had previously posted meeting at the First Floor West Rotunda, which is on the same side of the convention building at the ballroom, just on the first floor. We'll meet for 10:30am to walk over at 10:45am to get seats together. If it's past 10:45am, just come meet us in the room for more socializing before the podcast actually starts.

I'll be in a orange/green dress with Tigger(ette) ears. Looking forward to seeing y'all. And now to dreamland!... :cloud9:

Maybe having a brain fart but where is this? First floor under the convention rooms where podcast is is the Wave restaurant

Edit: found it via Google machine!, it is in the separate convention building/space not by the room the podcast taping is in, which is the main building

Maybe having a brain fart but where is this? First floor under the convention rooms where podcast is is the Wave restaurant

Edit: found it via Google machine!, it is in the separate convention building/space not by the room the podcast taping is in, which is the main building

Oh!! I completely misread the map then! I thought it was on the first floor, and the rooms were upstairs. Golly.
Well, I'm here, just in case someone comes that doesn't get internet, and I'll come up at 10:45am as promised.

Could one of the chatterati save me a seat near them? It's just me.

I'm so bummed I forgot my lime green kerchief, I was looking forward to wearing it today. I put it in the wrong day bag. Post-Party Brain!! ;> See ya real soon!

Oh!! I completely misread the map then! I thought it was on the first floor, and the rooms were upstairs. Golly.
Well, I'm here, just in case someone comes that doesn't get internet, and I'll come up at 10:45am as promised.

Could one of the chatterati save me a seat near them? It's just me.

I'm so bummed I forgot my lime green kerchief, I was looking forward to wearing it today. I put it in the wrong day bag. Post-Party Brain!! ;> See ya real soon!

Feel free to come over now - a lot of people here and there are snacks and drinks out

I have no words to truly express how much fun I had this week. We missed the live show since we had to catch our flight home but the Pandora party was incredible and we so loved breakfast with Pete! Thanks John and the rest of the team for everything!

So happy to have been part of the GKTW auction!

For those who don't live in Florida, is there something specific we need to do to have it shipped to us? Or will a team member contact us?

Congrats again to everyone on 20 Years of Dreams!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!