$200 Gift card...

Tash87

DIS Veteran
It's the yearly asked question but I can't 100% remember.

We bought our package through Virgin Holidays and was wondering how/where we collect the 'free' gift card from?

With Virgin its at the VH Desk by Carousel 8A Terminal A.

Directions are on the Voucher to you need to exchange for it :)

It's feels good to have a countdown :cloud9:

Not quite the Grand Floridian but I'm looking forward to staying at POR :)

and those of us who aren't virgins? :rolleyes1

do we collect it at disney springs? is that the only place we can go for it?

We booked direct with Disney and I believe the collection of the gift card is the same. We went last month and collected it from the customer information desk in world of disney at Disney springs. It's located in men's clothing section at the back left of the store.

We booked direct with Disney and I believe the collection of the gift card is the same. We went last month and collected it from the customer information desk in world of disney at Disney springs. It's located in men's clothing section at the back left of the store.

thanks...i guess i don't really have to go there the first night right? can i get it at any time during our package?
i'm sure we'll go to world of disney at some point and certainly spend a good deal more than $200!!
we also booked directly with disney uk ...

Yes we got ours from WOD last time. A couple of days after we arrived. Took a little time and then there was quite a queue building up behind us before we'd done. So unusually for me I'd actually arrived in the queue at the right time. Not sure what took the time, no issues, just some computer stuff.

this is the first time we're on a UK package..
until now, we've only bought the UK ultimate ticket, but never the whole package, so never had a gift card to collect

we love world of disney, so it shouldn't be a hardship..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!