2001 Graduation Mickey or Minnie

LOVETHATMOUSE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from
Does anyone have an extra grad mickey or minnie (2001) that they would either like to trade, or that I can purchase at cost?

My daughter is graduating Kindergarten June 13th, and this would be a great pin to give her for her collection.

You all have been so great in past trades, getting me started/set up that I just wanted to thank you all again.

If you want to email me, you can do so at

Disneydeb2481@aol.com.

Thanks again and have a Disney Day!

Just so you know there were lots and lots of Grad pins this weekend at WDW.....If you call WDW Merchandising(sp?) you should be able to get one.

I would appreciate it very much. I would prefer Mickey, but if Minnie is all you can find, that would be terrific.

I will email you with my address OK? Let me know how much it is and I will send you the payment.

Thanks so much for your generosity. Have a great Memorial Day, and great Trip to the world º0º !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter