2003 Honeymoon Package CHANGES:

ReneeDisney

Off to Neverland.....
I"M SO EXCITED!!!! I just booked the second 1/2 of my honeymoon (10 days Italy and 7 days WDW) for June 2003 at the GF- Concierge Honeymoon Suite (requested Castle view with balcony) with the new Dreamaker Package and the Romance add-on (old honeymoon escape).

*Beleive it or not the CM didn't really know what was included and was stumbliing over her words- although she was very sweet. Where can I get information on what will be included in the Honeymoon Package? I've looked all over and can't seem to find anything. I want to know what I'm paying ALOT of mone for.

* I also remember seeing someplace that the photography session is just 2 5x7 pictures instead of 20, and now you have to take the pictures in the MK as oppposed to picking your spot. Any information, pictures will be greatly appreciated. :p

Renee, congrats on your upcoming honeymoon!! I am sure it will be magical!!

I don't know who you booked your package with, but if you booked it with Dreams Unlimited Travel (the owner of the Dis website), you would have been told some of the following information regarding the new package for 2003:

- - - - - - -
Disney's Dream Maker™ Package Romance Plan 2003

Discover a world of enchantment, romance and excitement ay the Walt Disney World Resort® with Disney's Dream Maker™ Package - Romance Plan.

This Package includes:

Accommodations for three or more nights at a selected Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel

Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket

Complimentary souvenir Disney Trading Pin and Lanyard

30 minute Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground horse-drawn carriage ride with Champagne

Two of the following Choice Features per person:
*Dinner at a selected Signature table-service restaurant
*Admission to Cirque du Soleil® show, La Nouba™
*Spa Treatment - 25 minute couple aromatherapy massage (limited to 2 people, requires 2 redemptions)
*Professional Photography Session at the Magic Kingdom® Park (includes 2 (5x7) photographs; requires 2 redemptions)

AND, if you book your Disney's Dream Maker™ Package - Romance Plan with Dreams Unlimited, you'll receive:

*Access to one of our expert personal vacation planning agents, including a detailed, customized itinerary made exclusively for you!

*Priority Seating arrangements made at selected Walt Disney World restaurants for you by Dreams Unlimited Travel!

*Up to the minute information added to your custom itinerary about special events happening in and around the Walt Disney World Resort.

*These special Dreams Unlimited Services are available FREE with your confirmed reservation of 5 nights or longer!

CLICK HERE to book your DREAM MAKER™ Package with Dreams Unlimited!

Dream Maker™ is a trademark of the Walt Disney Company. This package is offered by the Walt Disney Travel Company and made available through Dreams Unlimited Travel. Dreams Unlimited Travel is not affiliated with nor a part of the Walt Disney Company in any way, shape or form. Any questions, comments or concerns about this package should be addressed to the Walt Disney Travel Company.
- - - - - - -

As an FYI, I am an engineer and not a travel agent, but I used Dreams for my last WDW vacation and they were wonderful to work with, in my humble opinion (plus, by using them, I helped keep this website going). I know, this is a shameless plug (!!) but for anyone reading these boards, if you're looking for a travel agent, please consider checking them out. Here's the Dreams Unlimited Travel website link.

I forgot to give the link to the webpage that gives info regarding the new 2003 packages: click here to find 2003 package information.

Once you're on that webpage, you should find information regarding the

Disney's Dream Maker™ Package
Disney's Dream Maker™ Package - Silver Plan
Disney's Dream Maker™ Package - Gold Plan
Disney's Dream Maker™ Package - Platinum Plan

2003 Specialty Packages:
Disney's Dream Maker™ Package - Romance Plan
Disney's Great Golf Escape Package

Janet2K: THANKS FOR THE INFO on the new package. I actually booked through WDTC and they really didn't know alot about the package. I was so excited, that I booked the GF Concierge Honeymoon suite that I didn't get all the info. Thanks again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter