"2004" 4-night date question

DROCKS

Mouseketeer
I would like to book a 4-night cruise for Jan 18, 2004. How can I find out if this particular week is a Day at Sea or Freeport cruise?
The schedule on the Disney Cruise site only lists dates through 2003. Please help! I don't want to go to Freeport.

Thanks
Donna

You can currently book on DCL's reservation site through April 2004. It may be "iffy" as to whether you would end up with the day at sea or the Freeport stop. DCL itineraries are subject to change, and that's a long way off. As their "Terms" state:

"<I>Disney Cruise Line may in its sole discretion and without prior notice change, substitute, postpone, cancel, or deviate from any scheduled sailing, itinerary, or call at any port, and may substitute another vessel for the ship, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by Guest as a result of any such change, substitution, postponement, cancellation, or deviation</I>."

If it is a major concern but you really want to book it now, you should call DCL directly, express your concerns and ask for the specific planned itinerary for those dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter