• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2005 Annual Condominium Survey

Maribel

Mouseketeer
Who else got the letter? Funny, I haven't used my DVC membership yet (first trip in thanksgiving) and already are being asked for my opinion. I wonder if everyone is asked or if it really is random selection of a small number of members.

My DH received the survey request :rolleyes: I asked him if he intended to fill out the survey or if he wanted me to. It is not like he has ever called MS or anyone having anything to do with WDW since we met. I wonder if they will have a question in the survey about finding out who should be the contact and then actually following the info they receive ;)

Usually these don't go to everyone -- just a predetermined sample size...

So ---- what are the questions?

Most times they are worded in a way that skews them toward the answer DVC is trying to get. Maybe we can figure out what they have in mind.

PamOKW said:
So ---- what are the questions?

Most times they are worded in a way that skews them toward the answer DVC is trying to get. Maybe we can figure out what they have in mind.
That's the way almost all surveys are! I always get frustrated that I can't answer the way I want to.

I got the invite today; I'll post again after I complete it.

If we're playing the sample game... three trips on points this year, June '04 resale, Central Illinois

I haven't received one of these surveys since the first one about the OKW pool slide & towels :(. Please post questions when you get a chance. Thank you.

There's a thread about member services's hours that conveniently forces people to say that they plan primarily during the week. There are questions about the website.

There are questions about the frequency of your visits: how many trips this year, how many nights, how many on points, what percentage on points, is that more or less than before you joined...

THere are questions about how important various bennies are: golf, dining discounts, ticket discounts, as well as how often you use them. (BTW, I thought the design was interesting in that there's no way to indicate the cross benefit of DDE membership. I marked that dining discounts were very important, yet I had to admit I hadn't actually used a true DVC discount at all.)

There are questions about various exchanges, how often you plan to use them in the next three years.

There are two places for plain old commentary. I flat out said that I'd sell if we at any time received lesser benefits than other resort guests received.

If anybody else answered, please chime in about what I've forgotten. :flower:

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what type of info was on the survey.

I got to provide commentary about four times. If you rate something excellent, you get to say why and I also rated the website "just okay" and they asked me to comment about that. I told them I would like to track my points on the site and see my reservations. I said that the site now is not very useful.

In general commentary, I stated that I did not want to beg for Non Smoking, it should be guaranteed!

mrsR123 said:
There's a thread about member services's hours that conveniently forces people to say that they plan primarily during the week. There are questions about the website.

There are questions about the frequency of your visits: how many trips this year, how many nights, how many on points, what percentage on points, is that more or less than before you joined...

THere are questions about how important various bennies are: golf, dining discounts, ticket discounts, as well as how often you use them. (BTW, I thought the design was interesting in that there's no way to indicate the cross benefit of DDE membership. I marked that dining discounts were very important, yet I had to admit I hadn't actually used a true DVC discount at all.)

There are questions about various exchanges, how often you plan to use them in the next three years.

There are two places for plain old commentary. I flat out said that I'd sell if we at any time received lesser benefits than other resort guests received.

If anybody else answered, please chime in about what I've forgotten. :flower:

There was a question about online information and what you think about the DVCMEMBER site, and use frequency and other sites some named live mousesavers, some group together into a category DIS included in that, and how frequently you use them as a source of information.

Also a question about preferred way to make a booking, online (if was available), via phone, via email.

DH received the survey ... and of course I am the one that filled it out as he too does not do any of the planning ... other than where he would like to stay (he and DD are in cahoots! :rotfl2: )

One of the last items before the demographics questions was a "What would you like to share with DVC" kind of question. I said a dining plan as well as the ability to get the DDE card WITH just DVC membership instead of having to have the AP. I also shared how I think it DVCers should receive perks like buy two get one free APs and a dining plan.

I honestly think I could talk DH into a third contract if there was this kind of incentive :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter