2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

For ice creams, Citywalk has Cold Stone Creamery and Studios has Ben & Jerry`s near the Mummy ride.

Diagon Alley has Florean Fortecue`s Ice Cream Parlour....some nice flavours and of course Butterbeer Ice Cream too.

Toothsome is most famous for it`s gargantuan desserts and milk shakes...... some of them look beautiful and very elaborate. If you have a Google you`ll see some pictures of them.
Awesome...thank you. I may have to try them all.

I always forget about that place!!

Only been in it once....and that was only to take pictures......😁

We used to stop there frequently in the past. Not so much lately. Part of the problem is that they are usually closed when we walk by. Plus, our go to ice cream in USF is Florean Fortescue’s.

We used to stop there frequently in the past. Not so much lately. Part of the problem is that they are usually closed when we walk by. Plus, our go to ice cream in USF is Florean Fortescue’s.

That`s true.

I think it was about 7 years of visiting before we even saw it open.....it`s worse than Green Eggs and Ham used to be!!!

I set this thread up as a sticky again

I hope there will be posting and updated menus and pictures shared

Will recheck in a month to see if this needs to be kept as a sticky

If the thread stays active, it will continue to be stuck for easy access for all

Will do our best mac to keep this alive as a sticky.......

TRES LECHE CAKE......STRONGWATER BAR

i-tLrZ8Dw-X2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!