2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

Cruz Family

DIS Veteran
Moderator note:
Reviving an older thread with current food pictures around page 33.

In the process of removing links that will not open..
Some pictures have been removed by the original posters.
macraven

I am going to US/IOA in Oct. and would LOVE :love: to see some food pictures. There are a million WDW food pics on a Disney resturant thread, lets see what US/IOA has to offer. Thanks in advance, :thumbsup2 Melissa

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely HAVE to have green eggs and ham when I'm there! It would just be wrong not to.

Here's some more food pics from Mythos :)

IMG_1162a.jpg

Chocolate shake

IMG_1163a.jpg

Yummy bread

IMG_1165a.jpg

Oriental chicken salad

IMG_1164a.jpg

Chicken sandwich and fries

IMG_0974a.jpg

Warm chocolate banana gooey cake

I have some!
These are from The Island Dining Room at RPR. Bread Basket
Grilled Cheese
Cobb Salad
Burger smothered in short ribs

island70.jpg

island71.jpg

island72.jpg

island74.jpg

Shrimp Fra Diavolo
Veal Parmigiana - neither on the menu the chef made them up on request.
Best Hot Cocoa made with love by Mama herself!

mama39.jpg

mama38.jpg

mama36.jpg

Hot dog at Nathan's (Amity)
Untitled-34.jpg

Forget the name of this shrimp dinner DH had at BG (will look it up):
IMG_0415.jpg

Kid's pizza and my fried chicken at BG:
IMG_0413.jpg

The "side" w/ the kids pizza:
IMG_0414.jpg

Appetizer dip:
IMG_0412.jpg

Drink menu:
IMG_0408.jpg

Margaritaville nachos:
IMG_0282.jpg

oh snap!!!!

so glad i found this post - been wondering if there were any pictures of food from Universal! (love that stack of onion rings at Bubba Gumps)

I just uploaded some more food pics from last trip! These will be from Mythos. This meal tied with Tchoup Chop it was just incredible and everything was delicious. Looking now, I wish I could be there today for lunch!

We started with a pizza as an appetizer. It has tasso ham and fresh tomatoes, a few different cheeses and it tasted like, MORE!

mythos21.jpg

Next up was the Buffalo Chicken Wrap

mythos23.jpg

Kids chicken fingers, fries and corn.

mythos26.jpg

My husband had the cowboy steak sandwich - really good!

mythos24.jpg

I had the MOST amazing special. It was the risotto of the day. Huge sea scallops over risotto with asparagus in a blueberry reduction sauce. So amazing.

mythos25.jpg

To top it all off we had a few of those shot size desserts to share. They were chocolate mousse, blueberry lemon and a raspberry cheesecake. One better than the next!

mythos28.jpg

I had the MOST amazing special. It was the risotto of the day. Huge sea scallops over risotto with asparagus in a blueberry reduction sauce. So amazing.

mythos25.jpg

To top it all off we had a few of those shot size desserts to share. They were chocolate mousse, blueberry lemon and a raspberry cheesecake. One better than the next!

mythos28.jpg

I agree!! Everytime we eat at Mythos I get the risotto of the day and I have never been disappointed.

During our trip in Feb. DD & I split the scallop risotto w/blueberry sauce. At first I was a little leary about the blueberry sauce, but it was fantastic!!

We also tried one of each of the dessert shots (except the espresso flavor, don't like coffee). They had five different flavors when we ate there: Chocolate Mousee, blueberry, rasberry cheesecake, Keylime & chocolate espresso.

Thanks for bringing back the wonderful memories of our lunch :rotfl2:

Tchoup Chop Pictures!

The infamous Mai Tai

tchoup01b.jpg

Seafood starter compliments of the chef.

P1010004b.jpg

Grilled Double Cut Pork Chop

P1010091.jpg

I had a seafood special that I will have to look up. It was sea bass with shrimp in an amazing reduction sauce.

tchoup41b.jpg

Stir Fried Green Beans with Pork Glaze

P1010089.jpg

Chocolate dipped strawberries in a huge bowl of fresh whipped cream.

tchoup32b.jpg

Fan2CSkr, yum!!! Thanks for posting all of these.

I always, always get the risotto of the day at Mythos, and I often wonder if maybe I should try something else. That pizza is looking pretty darn sweet.

We are loving what Mythos is doing with the scallops. Our last visit, instead of the blueberry reduction, it was a champagne raspberry reduction. It was ubert-hot outside (September), and the raspberry and champagne were so light and airy. Even tickled our noses a bit. Stellar!!!

I will take some pics next week and post them!
Heres a couple from last year (didnt take many "food" pics, I will do better this year!)

Highly recommend the oreo martini at NBA City!
Universaltrip-day6062.jpg

Boys loved the buffalo chicken wrap at Mythos
Universaltrip-day7015.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!