2007 Goofy race shirt?

Shannon131

Mouseketeer
Hi, I’m a frequent reader here but I don’t usually post much but I wanted to say thank you all for all the great info y’all do post!

Also, I have a really specific and old question. Does anyone happen to know if the 2007 Goofy’s challenge had a separate race shirt for Goofy? I was cleaning some old boxes out and found my marathon and 1/2 marathon shirts but no Goofy. So, now my mind is just wondering if they didn’t do a race shirt that year or if I lost it...

Thanks for reading this far and Happy Wednesday!

Hi, I’m a frequent reader here but I don’t usually post much but I wanted to say thank you all for all the great info y’all do post!

Also, I have a really specific and old question. Does anyone happen to know if the 2007 Goofy’s challenge had a separate race shirt for Goofy? I was cleaning some old boxes out and found my marathon and 1/2 marathon shirts but no Goofy. So, now my mind is just wondering if they didn’t do a race shirt that year or if I lost it...

Thanks for reading this far and Happy Wednesday!
I don't see one in my collection either (though I didn't do an exhaustive search). Foraging through the shirts was enjoyable -- thanks for asking the question!

We didn't get Goofy race shirts for the first 3 years or so. In 2007 the only Goofy shirts you could get would be purchased at the expo like the "I Did It" cotton shirts. Early on, the Goofy "I Did It" shirts said "I can't believe I did it" which of course was not true for many of us.

Thank y’all so much for looking! I thought I might have remembered that there weren’t Goofy shirts that far back but it was so long ago...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!