**2010** Epcot Food & Wine Festival ENDED 11/14. 2011 FESTIVAL 9/30-11/13

Went to the Rick Springfield concert yesterday - WS was crowded. Only festival report I have is that Hops and Barley has run out of kegs of cherry wheat. They've got bottles of it, so you can still get it, but only in the 12 oz size.

Heading out to the FAWF this weekend and was trying to think what would be the better day to go. It seems like a toss up.

There are people there today but it is not horribly crowded. Having no trouble buying food from booths with short waits. Even got to go into La Cava right away to order from the bar while the tequila tasting was going on. Not really counting on being able to do that tomorrow.

Welp today was the day and a very good good one, Great weather, very light crowds and wonderfully small lines.

The only thing that disappointed me today was the falafal it was very dry.

Goodbye Food and Wine Festival -- it was so much fun. Hope to see you again next year. :)

There won't be a 2011 sticky thread until at least next May. No need to have a sticky up year-round.

And the time has come again to unstick this one... Wow, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy was a blast...I'm a fan now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!