**2010** Epcot Food & Wine Festival ENDED 11/14. 2011 FESTIVAL 9/30-11/13

I am not sure I'd try PFTS with severe food allergies. With the setup there, I don't know if they would be capable of cooking special portions without cross-contamination. I do think there may be enough offerings without mushrooms that your mother should be able to find some things to eat.

At the dinners there should be some way of letting the organizers know ahead of time about the allergy. Either that, or as soon as you arrive let someone know so the kitchen can be notified. I know they will prepare special portions for people with dietary restrictions but I do not know how much notice is required.

You can go to the festival center and ask to see ingredient lists for the booth offerings.

A friend of mine called and asked about food allergies. Basically at PFTS they don't do "adjustments" The chefs are there and can tell you if your "danger" food is present, but there really is no substitution so you run the risk of a lot of things you can't eat. At other things they told her to make sure it was noted when she made the reservation.

Hey Everyone!

Does the F&W festival still offer the beer hop pass and the wine pass? I read about them last year, but did not have the opportunity to try it. If so, where do we purchase the passes?

Hey Everyone!

Does the F&W festival still offer the beer hop pass and the wine pass? I read about them last year, but did not have the opportunity to try it. If so, where do we purchase the passes?

Sadly, no. :sad2:

Just got back from a long weekend trip to F&W. It was INSANE, CRAZY, NUTSO, WILD packed on Saturday.

Hit of the fest for me was the Honey Ginger Tea at South Korea. Nice tangy flavor and very refreshing in the hot sun yesterday.

Thanks for the allergy information.

I had mom look over the information on this thread and some stuff I printed out from the first post. She's mostly excited about the booths for next years trip so I don't think we will do a special event (maybe one of the smaller ones that won't take away a whole meal since she already knows what TS she wants haha). She jokingly said I couldn't order just things with mushrooms to get away with not sharing... I love my mom.

Again, thank you for the information.

Just got back from a long weekend trip to F&W. It was INSANE, CRAZY, NUTSO, WILD packed on Saturday.

Hit of the fest for me was the Honey Ginger Tea at South Korea. Nice tangy flavor and very refreshing in the hot sun yesterday.

It WAS crazy this past Saturday! We've been nearly every weekend this Festival and this was by far the most crowded and crazy we've seen it. The people watching was fabulous though!

K

It WAS crazy this past Saturday! We've been nearly every weekend this Festival and this was by far the most crowded and crazy we've seen it. The people watching was fabulous though!

K
We were there last Saturday, and I agree that it was absolutely nutty crowded. But I will say that even though the lines were sometimes 50 people deep, I never waited longer than 5-10 minutes for anything, with the exception being the Brewer's Collection, which was about a 20 minute wait.

And how about the people watching! Only saw "happy drunks", and no knuckleheads, thank goodness. But it was the first time I ever saw a security guard posted in the Rose & Crown.

We were there last Saturday, and I agree that it was absolutely nutty crowded. But I will say that even though the lines were sometimes 50 people deep, I never waited longer than 5-10 minutes for anything, with the exception being the Brewer's Collection, which was about a 20 minute wait.

And how about the people watching! Only saw "happy drunks", and no knuckleheads, thank goodness. But it was the first time I ever saw a security guard posted in the Rose & Crown.

I may be incorrect (and I'm sure someone will correct me if I am) but election week and this past weekend was 'Jersey Week' . That might have been the reason for the 'absolutely nutty crowds'.

We avoided going on Saturday because we figured that it would be too crowded for us. :)

Sunday was a fantastic day to be there! Never more than a few minute way at any booth. Except France for some reason, now that I think of it. But since nothing at France interested me that much, I wasn't too concerned.

Hits for me were the barramundi from Australia and the lettuce wrap from South Korea. Runner-up would be the flavors of Africa.

It was a quite chilly evening, and that kept down the crowds for Illuminations, I'm sure.

The 16th annual Epcot International Food and Wine Festival is now scheduled to take place September 30th through November 13th!

I realize this post is more for food then anything else but was hoping someone could help.

I am trying to convince the wife to go this Saturday for Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and was wondering how busy they usually are for those that have seen them in the past. Also, what concert is the best to go to for crowds the early/mid/late?

I realize this post is more for food then anything else but was hoping someone could help.

I am trying to convince the wife to go this Saturday for Big Bad Voodoo Daddy and was wondering how busy they usually are for those that have seen them in the past. Also, what concert is the best to go to for crowds the early/mid/late?

It's a very popular act. It's a Saturday and will be mega crowded at all performances. Be prepared to wait in line a good 40 minutes if you want a seat up front. The first performance at 5:15 will have a good chunk of the rows reserved for Party for the Senses guests.

It's a very popular act. It's a Saturday and will be mega crowded at all performances. Be prepared to wait in line a good 40 minutes if you want a seat up front. The first performance at 5:15 will have a good chunk of the rows reserved for Party for the Senses guests.

:confused3 Saw 'Daddy' twice last year and the theatre wasn't full either night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!