2011 Weddings

Just got engaged on March 19, 2011. We're moving fast and have the date set for Sept. 24, 2011 at WP and ADH!:cutie:

Congrats! Wow, that is really soon-- how wonderful that you could get great venues on a short timeline!

Thanks One Song. I've gone to Disney many times in Sept. and it's always empty. I knew I wanted September because the 19th is our 2 year anniversary (and we didn't want a long engagement). I figured I'd call and see what they had to say. I told everyone I knew it would work out because I've been dreaming of a Disney wedding for as long as I could remember and there was no plan B. My consultant Diane has been wonderful and there were actually a number of options and dates available to us. Reading these boards though makes me realize how much I have to do. Thank goodness I have the summer off!

Nick and I will be having our dream wedding on October 29, 2011 at WP for the ceremony and The Belvedere in Animal Kingdom for our reception!!! I am super excited for the planning session in two weeks!!!

Congrats to all of you Disney Brides out there!!!!

I guess I forgot to post! We are August 26th on the Disney Dream :)

Time is flying and there is still so much to do! :(

We are getting Married November 21, @ 5 PM WP, with reception to follow at Grand Floridian. :tinker:

Hi there, we're getting Married September 8th in Lake Garda, Italy and then honeymooning in Disney a week later. So excited, cannot wait to walk down that aisle :goodvibes

Yea so it's been awhile since I've posted. We are no longer doing ours at WDW :sad1: But we are doing a Haunted Mansion theme here in CT. :hmghost: We've also changed our date to 10/21/11

Updated :thumbsup2

Hi there, we're getting Married September 8th in Lake Garda, Italy and then honeymooning in Disney a week later. So excited, cannot wait to walk down that aisle :goodvibes

That sounds awesome! I looked into doing our wedding in Italy, but in the end preferred that someone organise it all for me, so we went with Disney :laughing:

I know I'm not the only person on this thread who thought this year would never get here, and now it's almost half over!! :scared1:

We're getting married September 25th by the beach in New Jersey then we'll be honeymooning in Disneyworld :D!

Updated.

And congrats to Kimmers 127, Daviddwilson and Chryscrazy who all got married today, and to ericmat & Groom Mickey who are getting married tomorrow! :dance3:

PrincessTinker11 - I hear that! Our days are right next to each other!!

Who knows, we might even bump into each other someday in the park! :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!