2012 Pricing

NatsyNoo

Earning My Ears
We are looking at maybe having a 2012 DFTW and wondered if any one has heard any rumblings about pricing yet

It'll be in September 2012 and I'm especially hopeful for the 20% discount for early ceremonies or maybe even the Memories package?

Many thanks

Do you mean pricing for escape? It looks like the only change is increasing the price of Canada. The memories package will be over by September, I think it only lasts until march or April 2012. Wishes pricing changed and is available on the DFTW site. I'm on my phone so I can't link to it at the moment. I'm also not sure they are extending the escape discounts.

Thanks Wendy, I did mean Escape, and I thought as much, but didn't know if anyone had heard anything!

We want a small Nov or Dec 2012 VR, I'm talking us and maybe 4 others so I'm hoping they extend the memories package. If not I don't see how we'll be able to do it. The other packages are too big for us.

Anyone hear word of extending memories?

We want a small Nov or Dec 2012 VR, I'm talking us and maybe 4 others so I'm hoping they extend the memories package. If not I don't see how we'll be able to do it. The other packages are too big for us.

Anyone hear word of extending memories?

This is all speculation on my part...but I think if they do keep a smaller package available, it will probably be re-launched with a new name and higher pricing. And if the past is any indication, the higher price tag will probably include fewer elements. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter