2012 Swap Calendar/Preparation

I was wanting to ask if it would be possible for me to host an altered paper clip swap? I have participated in lots of swaps on the board (big and small and always get my items turned in on time) and have always wanted to host a small swap. I was thinking a paper clip swap would be a great one to start with and noticed this swap was not on the swap calendar this year. I reviewed the thread from the one last year. I have plans to set it up just like that one with room for additional/changes in groups. I don't want to make it to big though, since it would be my first time hostessing. I am very organized and have been out of work the last year with a broken leg so I have time on my hands. I was thinking:

Sign-ups: July 9th
Due date: August 27th

If this is to soon (I saw only a few swaps in July and not until the end of the month) then I can shift it a month (sign in August and due in September) I was just thinking, I have a lot of time on my hands now with my injury so it would be a great time to host a swap.

Let me know what everyone thinks. I am completely ok if you would rather me not do this, I am new to it all so I just wanted to run it past everyone.
Stephanie

Hey Stephanie, Let me run it by Nancy because she's the Swap Goddess and keeper of the calendar this year.
She just left on vacation but when she texts that they arrived, I will ask her. (I'm not sure if she's driving this leg of the trip)

Ok, that sounds good! I just saw that she was starting her vacation. When she returns, whatever she decides is fabulous! Thanks!
Stephanie

Any idea when some new swaps will be starting? The calendar looks like it should be soon but I'm so anxious LOL princess:

Hi all! I was wondering if I can try my hand at being a hostess. I was thinking a resort swap in honor of AoA opening if there would be interest. :) Altered letters and single elements? But I'd be up for ideas from interested swappers.

I was thinking sign ups could be July 30-August 3 and due date could be Oct. 4.

If that doesn't work, let me know your thoughts. I am just hoping not to have a due date too close to the holidays.

I was wanting to ask if it would be possible for me to host an altered paper clip swap? I have participated in lots of swaps on the board (big and small and always get my items turned in on time) and have always wanted to host a small swap. I was thinking a paper clip swap would be a great one to start with and noticed this swap was not on the swap calendar this year. I reviewed the thread from the one last year. I have plans to set it up just like that one with room for additional/changes in groups. I don't want to make it to big though, since it would be my first time hostessing. I am very organized and have been out of work the last year with a broken leg so I have time on my hands. I was thinking:

Sign-ups: July 9th
Due date: August 27th

If this is to soon (I saw only a few swaps in July and not until the end of the month) then I can shift it a month (sign in August and due in September) I was just thinking, I have a lot of time on my hands now with my injury so it would be a great time to host a swap.

Let me know what everyone thinks. I am completely ok if you would rather me not do this, I am new to it all so I just wanted to run it past everyone.
Stephanie

It's yours... you are on the calendar... let me or BAMB know if you need anything!

Hi all! I was wondering if I can try my hand at being a hostess. I was thinking a resort swap in honor of AoA opening if there would be interest. :) Altered letters and single elements? But I'd be up for ideas from interested swappers.

I was thinking sign ups could be July 30-August 3 and due date could be Oct. 4.

If that doesn't work, let me know your thoughts. I am just hoping not to have a due date too close to the holidays.

It's yours... you are on the calendar... let me or BAMB know if you need anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter