2012 Swap Calendar/Preparation

Surprise swap is complete. We did have a lost package, but the replacement package was received. Maybe someday the original will show up somewhere!

The altered paper clip swap is complete. I had so much fun hosting my first swap. Thank you for letting me host.
Stephanie

Thanks Nan! Football should be winding down by then...just got a new kitten so I'm excited to start the swap. :)

I think we have 3 more weeks of football, then the rounds to state begin....
We have 3 more games of soccer and we start sectionals next week... (we are in a tough sectional so we have to play well to advance to regionals)...

Nan, the MAW/BG swap is completed...but I would like it to stay "open" until we send our last 2 ablums out

here is the link to the album slideshow, don't think I posted it here earlier, sorry!

Nan - all participants have received their items in the Other Parks swap. I would like to keep the thread open another week and try to get the slide show up. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts