2012 Weddings!!

So I am very excited to announce that I will be joining this lovely group of ladies. Family has agreed and I have been penciled in for December 11th at the Wedding Pavilion. :)

So I am very excited to announce that I will be joining this lovely group of ladies. Family has agreed and I have been penciled in for December 11th at the Wedding Pavilion. :)

I retract this :( the law school I attend decided to change the schedule and break periods for next year- so I will be taking exams when I should be getting married. :mad: I guess I now have to try again to find the perfect December date. Wish me luck!

I just realized that I never added myself to this list/thread.
This week we sent in our contract and deposit for our October 10, 2012 wedding at Sea Breeze Point.
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

8 months :cool1: time is flying.. AHHHHH:scared1:

Ordered Wedding dress back in November
Picked out Bridesmaid dresses last week
Ordered Tuxes for the guys today.

Our planning session is on thursday. Anyone who has already had their session what should i expect? I have my dress,& bridemaid dresses printed out. the centerpeice i like and flowers.

i think im doing pretty good and im ahead of schedule. Now onto the little things. ive always been looking into invitations. its coming together thank g0shness

EEeek! My wedding is in 35 days and I leave for it in 27 days!!!!!! I can't believe it's almost here!! :scared1:

We're having our 10yr vow renewal on October 26th, WP @ 12pm. 10 years to the day!!! So excited, I can hardly contain myself! :yay:

EEeek! My wedding is in 35 days and I leave for it in 27 days!!!!!! I can't believe it's almost here!! :scared1:

Ahhh!! Michelle, I can't wait for you!!! So exciting!

I'm so ready to be at that mark! We are almost under 100 days just about a week to go and we will finally be in double digits!:banana:

Ahhh!! Michelle, I can't wait for you!!! So exciting!

I'm so ready to be at that mark! We are almost under 100 days just about a week to go and we will finally be in double digits!:banana:

Amanda, I received the handkerchiefs yesterday! They came out beautifully!
Thank you so much!!!:cloud9:

does anyone know where i can get like a disney guest book, cake serving sets and also a sand ceremony bottles or whatever they are called

I'm not having my wedding on Disney property; but it will be Disney themed in small places, such as my Beauty and the Beast cake topper. Then we are going on an immediate honeymoon to WDW and finally staying on property for the first time.

We will have the wedding in Tampa Bay, FL at my future sister-in-law's house on July 14, 2012.

I'm new to the boards and still trying to figure out how to post and start new threads, thought this would be a good place to start :)

We're getting married 12-17-2012 at the WP and then we're having our reception in the Napa Room, so excited! :banana:

We have our phone meeting today with our Disney Photographer. Can't believe that after so long, we only have 36 days till we are getting married! :yay:

We have our phone meeting today with our Disney Photographer. Can't believe that after so long, we only have 36 days till we are getting married! :yay:

I know, it is CRAZY!! Hope your meeting goes well, we have ours on Sunday. Are you having a DP on the night of your wedding? We added one and we'll be in Morocco....it would be neat to see you!

I know, it is CRAZY!! Hope your meeting goes well, we have ours on Sunday. Are you having a DP on the night of your wedding? We added one and we'll be in Morocco....it would be neat to see you!

We are not having a DP, but our reception is from 7-11 in the American Adventure Rotunda so maybe we will see you. Our meeting with our photographer went great, hope yours goes well too!

I know that there are a bunch of us coming up really soon. :banana:

T Minus 11 Days for me!

Wanted to say Good Luck to all of us! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter