2012 Weddings!!

I guess you can add me. 12/9/12. WP, CG Napa, rehearsal UK Upper Terrace 12/8. Congrats and good luck to everyone.

I've been a lurker for a little while now and just found that wonderful thread! Never too late. Getting married at the Wedding Pavilion November 17th! :)

I've been getting back the RSVP's with the same issue and I had one entire family decide not to come because thier son cannot bring his gf, so ridiculous.

I've been a lurker for a little while now and just found that wonderful thread! Never too late. Getting married at the Wedding Pavilion November 17th! :)

I've been getting back the RSVP's with the same issue and I had one entire family decide not to come because thier son cannot bring his gf, so ridiculous.

Wow! that is ridiculous. I dont understand people. Like they really think they can just invite other people to someone's wedding. Its insane. Or im also getting people actually telling me its alot of money for them to come. I get that which makes me feel horrible. I feel bad for my Fiance because most of his family wont be there. They really dont like to travel and their cheap lmao they wont spend the extra money. UGH people!

Don't know if I'm added- October 6th (home wedding- Disneymoon GF)

I saw a topic of RSVPs. Our respond date was this past Saturday. We had gone camping and I was excited to see if we got a stack of replys. Guess what? We got 1 reply and it was a 'no'. Granted we have gotten replies since they were sent out, but we have lilke 30 people to track down. Is this normal?

I can now say that we leave for our wedding trip next month!!!! ArrrrgghhH! I feel like there are still so many loose ends! I am going insane getting all of my crafty stuff done. I almost forgot that we need to send away for our marriage license. I gave that task to Prince Charming. One less detail for me to worry about!

Don't know if I'm added- October 6th (home wedding- Disneymoon GF)

I saw a topic of RSVPs. Our respond date was this past Saturday. We had gone camping and I was excited to see if we got a stack of replys. Guess what? We got 1 reply and it was a 'no'. Granted we have gotten replies since they were sent out, but we have lilke 30 people to track down. Is this normal?

We had the same problem. Not even half our guests took the time to rsvp. And even then, most of those were people in the bridal party and immediate family... We had to track down the rest. I hope it's not such a task for you as it was for us :rotfl: Good luck and congrats!

Harley_Quinn1986 said:
We had the same problem. Not even half our guests took the time to rsvp. And even then, most of those were people in the bridal party and immediate family... We had to track down the rest. I hope it's not such a task for you as it was for us :rotfl: Good luck and congrats!

Our deadline was yesterday and I have 15 people to track down...another 2 people said they lost their card and RSVP'ed via text message.

I had to go thru the same thing. i sent out about 64 invitations and got 25 back with yes. probably 25 back with no's and the rest were MIA so i too had to track them down and ask them whats up. the RSVP date for me was August 19th and we still have about 3 couples that are unsure. One of them being a groomsmen. he has yet to get fitted either i keep trying to get a hold of him and i cant. he never answers me back. i talk to his fiance and she starts crying. UGH. the other ones im counting as no's and oh well i dont have seats for them anyways. haha you snooze you loose.

poohbear926 said:
I had to go thru the same thing. i sent out about 64 invitations and got 25 back with yes. probably 25 back with no's and the rest were MIA so i too had to track them down and ask them whats up. the RSVP date for me was August 19th and we still have about 3 couples that are unsure. One of them being a groomsmen. he has yet to get fitted either i keep trying to get a hold of him and i cant. he never answers me back. i talk to his fiance and she starts crying. UGH. the other ones im counting as no's and oh well i dont have seats for them anyways. haha you snooze you loose.

Oh wow! We had the exact same problem! Our usher dropped out a month and a half before and then our groomsmen told us a week after that he was unsure if he was going. After that he stopped answering both our texts or calls. He wouldn't even answer our best man. He finally answered about 2 1/2 wks before the wedding. I was sooo stressed out! Hopefully you get an answer soon, best of luck!

Oh wow! We had the exact same problem! Our usher dropped out a month and a half before and then our groomsmen told us a week after that he was unsure if he was going. After that he stopped answering both our texts or calls. He wouldn't even answer our best man. He finally answered about 2 1/2 wks before the wedding. I was sooo stressed out! Hopefully you get an answer soon, best of luck!

wow! small world huh? haha. i cant believe people would do that. its like you made a commitment and people are counting on you. Thanks.. He's the only one who hasnt gotten fitted and im stressing about things with him too. UGH!! some people have no consideration ill tell ya.... and we had someone who "miss understood" the invite and decided to invite her adult daughters and grandson who i dont even know and i told her that the daughters couldnt come but vry nicely and the mom then told me to remove her from the reception that none of the were coming.. like seriously your girls are old enough to figure out what to do for 4 hours. but hey 2 less people to pay for... and then one of my mom's friends one minute isnt coming then she is then she's not then she doesnt know. she never sent back her rsvp card so i told my mom as far as im concerned she's not coming its past the 19th why should i give her more time to decide when im not giving anyone else anymore time . the 19th means the 19th not a month later.

May I please be added? :-)

November 2nd, 2:30pm at WP, Living Seas reception and France Dessert Party!!!!

And yes, trying to track down some final answers right now, but kind of excited... we estimated for 80 guests, and it looks like we're going to have more around 60, 10 of those being children!!! We are saving HUGE amounts of money, lol!!! Even though I'm sad some people won't be there, I understand that it's not easy getting down to Disney. But my fiance and I are in 7th heaven right now planning for this wedding!!!! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter