2013-2015 disney food picture links posted here Updated 1/7

Great resource, thanks! Looking at menus doesn't do it any justice until you see actual pictures of it. Also, seeing portion size is a bit of an eye opener. A lot of items seem small for the price.

Great resource, thanks! Looking at menus doesn't do it any justice until you see actual pictures of it. Also, seeing portion size is a bit of an eye opener. A lot of items seem small for the price.

You are welcome! I like to actually look at the dishes too. Helps in the ADR decision making process.

New pictures were posted to the Disney Food Picture thread recently and I've updated the links in this thread to add them.

All I see are the posts saying it's updated and thank you posts. Can someone tell me how to get to the food pictures? Thanks!

All I see are the posts saying it's updated and thank you posts. Can someone tell me how to get to the food pictures? Thanks!
Go to page 1 and it will have each restaurant listed, click on the web links and it will open pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter