2013 bride

snowwhitebride

Earning My Ears
Hey every one!! Wer plannin our dw for 2013. can someone please tell me wen is best to get in touch with disney??

Also im plannin on avin 26 quests, so is it possible to stay with thaat $12000 min expenditure???

Basically i need to knw wat the hell im doing!! Lol

Hey every one!! Wer plannin our dw for 2013. can someone please tell me wen is best to get in touch with disney??

Also im plannin on avin 26 quests, so is it possible to stay with thaat $12000 min expenditure???

Basically i need to knw wat the hell im doing!! Lol

Hooray for another 2013 bride!

The first place to start would definitely be to pick up Carrie's book. It has just about everything you will need to know about planning a Disney wedding. Another way is to just cruise through the main forum, and dive into some of the planning journals for locations and times of the year you are interested in.

Weeeyy!!! Lol carries book wat is that? Av u started plannin yet with disney? I thought it was too early?? Xx

Weeeyy!!! Lol carries book wat is that? Av u started plannin yet with disney? I thought it was too early?? Xx

You can call them at 24 months out from the date you want. They will take your information and assign you a sales consultant. You can be penciled in for times and locations at 16 months.

Carrie had a Disney wedding, and she was wonderful enough to share that knowledge and experience by writing the Guide. It has been a huge help to me and many other brides who have planned/are planning Disney weddings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter