2013 Dis Exclusive BackstageMagic Adventure 6/9 - 6/14/13

I just got this email from ABD

Dear Nancy:

Thank you for your email. The trip code for your adventure is sent 10 -
14 business days from your return adventure date.

Please allow approximately one more week for this information to arrive.

Sincerely,

Adventure by Disney Travel Services, Inc.

And this is the response I received as well. I had also asked them to send me a survey since I haven't received one yet...

6/27/2013

Dear Lisa:

We hope you and John had a magical adventure! The trip code for access
on the adventure photos are sent 10 to 14 days following the return date
of your adventure. Please allow another week to receive this
information.

The request for the adventure survey has been sent. You will be
receiving the form in the next few days. If you would like to send your
comments prior to receiving the survey, please forward to this email
address or to our Concierge Team at abd.travel.services@disney.com. All
guest emails received are forward to the management team.

Sincerely,

Adventure by Disney Travel

Cheers everyone - thanks

I thought we already had the code? Oh well will wait another week and see what happens. Too impatient.:rolleyes1

Toni, HAPPY to see u and Christine got home safely. I miss everyone and our wonderful time together. Can't wait to see our photos from Matt and Dean.

I received an email from Matt, our adventure guide. He said they are processing our photos. He guesses they are backed up.

:goodvibes Ah, if I can't convince my wife, how would I ever convince you! No matter how it feels, glad to hear your home safe!

Today is my first day back at work, I am already over it and it is only lunch time. Actually, it is nice to be greeted by big smiles and everyone saying Welcome Back. They will get over that soon too....

I rang Toni the day after we got back home to see if she was missing me yet! She said she wasn't but deep down inside she really was......:lmao:

Didn't do anything for 4 days but by Sunday my body had decided that it wasn't getting enough exercise and that I should go for a walk. It is very different holding myself upright instead of hanging on to Toni and using her wheelchair to pull me around!!

Kim, your line that "Purple is a colour not a food" is one that I have quoted a lot since we came home. I have decided that it is right up there with Miss Piggy's "Never eat more than you can lift".

Pete, I had to let you know that my husband totally got what you meant about the time change. His comment was that it was logical. So, either I explained it really badly (ha-ha) or there are only three of us on OUR Planet....!! Give my love to Ulana.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Be good.
Christine

Pete, I had to let you know that my husband totally got what you meant about the time change. His comment was that it was logical. So, either I explained it really badly (ha-ha) or there are only three of us on OUR Planet....!! Give my love to Ulana.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Be good.
Christine

Glad you are home safe and sound. Maybe you just explain it way better than I do!! Ulana says "love back"!

Okay the pictures are up but here is my stupid question of the day...I downloaded the files and they are supposed to be zip files. But mine just say they are files and don't ask to unzip. It says they are coming from Amazon.

Mine seemed to download to a file within my pictures.....but I am the wrong person to ask about computer stuff.:confused3

Mine downloaded a file but not a zip file. I had to tell it to open the download and not save it. Then I took all the pictures and copied them to my folder.

Mine down loaded to a winzip and since I have no idea what that means, or where it is hiding, I have to wait til John gets home to find it for me. :rolleyes:

Cool thanks - how exciting I will go and have a look now.

Have been offline a few days as managed to get a cold that has now gone to bronchitis :confused3 Hopeless.

Hope you guys are all doing well.

Thanks Lisa

Finally went to the doc yesterday and got some antibiotics so hopefully they will do the trick as I have shoulder surgery next week and they wont do it if I have this stupid thing.

Crikey - it was back to work day for me today - that was a huge shock to the system, having to actually get up early again and do some work :eek:

Got thru the first day so onwards and upwards now.

I downloaded the ABD photos and it was lovely going thru them all and seeing your smiling faces and remembering what we were doing at the time :goodvibes

Happy 4th July to all those celebrating.

Hope you are all okay and take care

Toni

Is it just me or do ya'll hear each others voices in your head when you read posts now?? Like when Toni posts I read it with her accent and Lisa with her extra New England r's and Melanie's twang and so forth....

I don't know I just giggled while reading Toni's slang in her last post and started missing ya'll.

And for those celebrating Happy 4th of July!!!!

Is it just me or do ya'll hear each others voices in your head when you read posts now?? Like when Toni posts I read it with her accent and Lisa with her extra New England r's and Melanie's twang and so forth....

I don't know I just giggled while reading Toni's slang in her last post and started missing ya'll.

Skier_Pete "Likes" this. :) Actually, I haven't been doing that, but I probably will now...

Also, I noticed Matt (Not ABD guide Matt, the other Matt) was asking about what MVMCP he should go to on Facebook. I posted there but thought I would also post here that Ulana and I plan on being at the November 11th (Monday) MVMCP, so any of you Florida folks that are thinking about a party - we'd love to see you. (Or any other time during our stay!)

I hear all your voices in my head...........is that a bad thing or a good thing??????:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter