2013 Swap calendar

Hello - I'm Brenda and I've just recently come across this board. I'm a paper crafter.... Mostly scrapbooking but I make greeting cards and ATC's(that end up on pages or cards eventually) I'm curious what swap(s) are coming up next with this group. I saw the 2013 list but we really are nearing the end of 2013 already. How did that happen!?! I'm looking forward to swapping here!

Sincerely,
Brenda

Hello - I'm Brenda and I've just recently come across this board. I'm a paper crafter.... Mostly scrapbooking but I make greeting cards and ATC's(that end up on pages or cards eventually) I'm curious what swap(s) are coming up next with this group. I saw the 2013 list but we really are nearing the end of 2013 already. How did that happen!?! I'm looking forward to swapping here!

Sincerely,
Brenda

:welcome: Brenda to our cozy little corner! :)

Grab a sit, a drink, and snack and feel free to look around, ask questions, share your pages/ATCs/cards etc and make yourself at home!!!

I think most of our swaps have come to a close this year because the holidays are quickly coming upon us...

Each year about November we start working on the calendar for the following year... The previous hostess have the option to host their swap again or we will open it up to a new hostess....

Hostesses:

I will be getting the 2014 Swap Calendar up the first week in December... Just in case you are wanting to look at your schedules now and decide what will work best for you! ;)

I hate to do it, but I'll be taking a break from swapping & hostessing in 2014. :sad2: Need to focus on Brandon's graduation and getting his book finished, then get caught up on the rest of my albums.

Nan, I will look over stuff after we get back from WDW !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!