2013 Weddings

Hello ladies! I'm officially on the list for May 12, 2013 (Mother's day!).

Getting married at the Wedding Pavilion! EEEEEK!!!!

I'm not getting married at Disney so I'm not sure if I get to join this list but our Date is September 27, 2013 in our home state of NH. Followed by a September 30- Oct 6 Disneymoon:cool1:!!!!!!!

Jokers Girl said:
I'm not getting married at Disney so I'm not sure if I get to join this list but our Date is September 27, 2013 in our home state of NH. Followed by a September 30- Oct 6 Disneymoon:cool1:!!!!!!!

My wedding is 9/30 at Disney and our honeymoons are the same! Maybe I'll see you :)

First time poster on this forum but hoping for 30th October at WP. The wait is killing me (and that's just waiting for the wedding co-ordinator to pencil in our date ) :confused3

We changed our wedding date to August 30, 2013. Wp/adh and our dessert party is at the marina at Grand Floridian :)

Ashley Marie said:
We just confirmed our date for a Wishes wedding! Dec. 1, 2013.

Congrats!! I'm not getting married but I stalk the DisBoards and I don't want I get crazy and create a wedding Pinterest-- I read stuff from DisBrides instead!!! Just replying because I also live on Long Island, in Nassau. Congrats again! Don't judge me! Lol. ;-)

Congrats!! I'm not getting married but I stalk the DisBoards and I don't want I get crazy and create a wedding Pinterest-- I read stuff from DisBrides instead!!! Just replying because I also live on Long Island, in Nassau. Congrats again! Don't judge me! Lol. ;-)

Haha, thank you! Nothing around here really interested me as far as wedding venues go... Disney it is!

andeesings said:
Congrats!! I'm not getting married but I stalk the DisBoards and I don't want I get crazy and create a wedding Pinterest-- I read stuff from DisBrides instead!!!

I did this same thing for two years before I got engaged. No judgment here!!!

How far in advance did you find your dates? I had an escape wedding on hold for October 19th 2013 but may have to look into wishes now, and was hoping to stay in 2013!

You can always upgrade from escape to wishes if you need to. You would have to contact your coordinator and sign new paperwork. It sounds like you already have the date, so unless you were looking to change the date, you really won't have to wait to find out if you get it, just will have to sign a new LOA and pay the deposit for wishes. At least, that is how I interpreted it from everything I have read on the boards.

You can always upgrade from escape to wishes if you need to. You would have to contact your coordinator and sign new paperwork. It sounds like you already have the date, so unless you were looking to change the date, you really won't have to wait to find out if you get it, just will have to sign a new LOA and pay the deposit for wishes. At least, that is how I interpreted it from everything I have read on the boards.

Thank you so much for the insight! That is kind of what I had thought myself. I am emailing my consultant now and hopefully will have some answers soon. I really appreciate it! :thumbsup2 I always feel I have more questions when I get off the phone with DFTW. haha! Good thing I havent officially signed paperwork yet; tomorrow is the day to discuss and finalize contracts. :cheer2:

We're set for our wedding on 10/28/13 in Germany (Epcot)! Our Reception will be at the ADH. Congrats to all! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!