2014 MAW / Big Give Album - Complete! Slide show in Post #1

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Hello all,

A little info for anyone new to helping with these, I do ask that you follow all the directions and only use good quality papers, etc. remember this is for families who have gone through so much with their child's illnesses.

We will be creating two page layouts for different aspects of WDW for Make a Wish families. The DISBoards have a group of people called "The Big Give" who gift the MAW families with different items to make their trips even more magical. We create a completed album for the family and I then mail them to each family as they are gifted a "Big Give" (they are all approved through the moderators of the Big Give).

It is made to be non gender, non specific for parks, characters, etc. so we can gift it to any of the families going. I make the title and closing pages a bit more specific for each family. We use traditional Disney color's, black, red, white, yellow, blue and greens.

Here are links for the last two I hosted to give you an idea of what we did:

2013 album http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3092119

2012 album http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2961773

If you are unable to create the layouts, another way you can help out is with a donation to help me purchase the albums and page protectors. Or if you have some layouts that you can't/won't be using you could also send them to me and I will add them to the different albums.

This year I would like us to make 3 albums, so you would need to make 3 sets of your double page 12 x 12 layouts. Know that a couple of swappers will be mailing me their unused pages from previous swaps so sure I will be able to put together a couple extra albums with those.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Please state what your title/theme will be and how many different layouts you can do! reminder, please make them usable for any character, park, resort, dining, etc. and gender neutral.

Please make sure you understand all directions and are able to make the deadline for this before signing up!

Shipping info: please put your LO's in plastic bags to protect them during shipping, you can mail them however you like, unless its getting to close to the due date please send them priority mail.

Dates to remember:

First check in : August 16th :wave2:
Second check in: September 13th :thumbsup2
Final check in/ ship date : September 27th :goodvibes
Shipped: :moped:
Received : pixiedust:
DUE DATE: October 4th

Thanks!!!

Cast of swapper and Titles:

mommy2mrb : title and closing pages (plus donating LO's I have)
JJ&JHsmom: #1 Magical Moments, #2 You've Got Character, #3 Oh Boy, Oh Boy pixiedust:
FergieTCat: #1 dreams come true, #2 mousin' around pixiedust:
DisneyBelle99: #1 a dream is a wish your heart makes, #2 meeting new friends #3 Our Favorite Ride pixiedust:
wdwmickey & musicaldisneydreams: #1 disneyrific, #2 explore, #3 Favorite moments #4 insta-magic #5 wild #6 wishes #7 Yummy #8 let's eat pixiedust:

PN97: donation for procters pixiedust:
BAMB: donation of extra LO's pixiedust:
rlovew: donation of extra LO's pixie dust:

MAW 2014 Slide Show

http://s973.photobucket.com/user/mommy2mrb/slideshow/MAW Album 2014

You know I am in and have lots of 2 page layouts that I need to sort and send to you. I will start photographing and listing them soon. I should have it done before you get back from Haiti.

I hope you guys have a great time in Haiti. We are planning a trip next year probably in the end of June.

I will be going through my completed pages before moving and would love to send any in I know I won't use but that will fit in an album. I know you are going away before I move though so I would have to see if I could send them before you leave since I will be moving out on June 28th and would want to send them before leaving.

I will donate money for the page protectors again!! ;)

With 2 kids moving back to college in August; things are going to be a bit crazy around here....

I think I can probably put some pages together. Rachel will help me ;)

You know I am in and have lots of 2 page layouts that I need to sort and send to you. I will start photographing and listing them soon. I should have it done before you get back from Haiti.

I hope you guys have a great time in Haiti. We are planning a trip next year probably in the end of June.

sounds good Buffy, thanks!
we are so excited to go back and get to meet all the kids :love:
you are going to Haiti next year??? that's so wonderful! are you going with your church? let me know your dates and if you want to go visit BLB, we will probably be going down again next year once school's out too, just easier to plan our trips in the summer.

I would like to participate. This sounds like a lovely thing to do. Deb

Happy to have you join Deb! let me know if you have any questions!

I will be going through my completed pages before moving and would love to send any in I know I won't use but that will fit in an album. I know you are going away before I move though so I would have to see if I could send them before you leave since I will be moving out on June 28th and would want to send them before leaving.

thanks for the message too Rebecca, sounds like you will have lots to contribute! will let you know when I receive them!

I will donate money for the page protectors again!! ;)

With 2 kids moving back to college in August; things are going to be a bit crazy around here....

Thanks Nan! you will be quite busy!

I think I can probably put some pages together. Rachel will help me ;)

yay! happy to have you both help Cheryl and Rachel!

I'm up for making some pages.

Yay! thanks Cassey!

excited to already have some interested, thanks ladies :goodvibes

sounds good Buffy, thanks!
we are so excited to go back and get to meet all the kids :love:
you are going to Haiti next year??? that's so wonderful! are you going with your church? let me know your dates and if you want to go visit BLB, we will probably be going down again next year once school's out too, just easier to plan our trips in the summer.

Not church, just a friend who is a youth minister. He has heard of BLB, we were talking about it yesterday.
Once we get dates, I'll let you know. Kay Mari is in Duverger, I'm trying to figure out how far away that is from Brit's.
It would be awesome if we could hook up. Even if it's just at the airport.

So excited for you guys! We will definitely have to coordinate we won't be going until after June 17th next summer
What group is he connected too? I can see if Jonathan already knows them.

So excited for you guys! We will definitely have to coordinate we won't be going until after June 17th next summer
What group is he connected too? I can see if Jonathan already knows them.

Sean's group is Haiti180. I'm sure they know each other, there can't be that many groups from the US doing stuff for Haiti.

You'd be surprised how many groups are there Buffy ! I shared the info with Jonathan!

I'll give it another shot this year. I had fun last year, although I hope I am more advanced with designing layouts.

I'll give it another shot this year. I had fun last year, although I hope I am more advanced with designing layouts.

happy you can join in too Donna! no worries on your LO's they were cute!

I'm in, summer is a busy time here for me but I shouldn't have a problem with a September due date.

I'm in, summer is a busy time here for me but I shouldn't have a problem with a September due date.

Thanks Tracy! Will get the thread up as soon as we get back from our trip to Haiti and NY!!

I sorted to page kits I have, and I have quite the pile!
Some are only 1/2 made though. Do you want me to finish the layouts or send them as is?

I sorted to page kits I have, and I have quite the pile!
Some are only 1/2 made though. Do you want me to finish the layouts or send them as is?

whatever is easiest for you Buffy, I will have time this summer to put them together!

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts