2014 MAW / Big Give Album - Complete! Slide show in Post #1

Hi Lisa, I have just organized all my Disney Scrapbook items.........OY! My name is Deborah, and I have a Disney/Scrapbook obsession/hoarding/problem!:rotfl2:

Anyway, Here are my first and second questions:
Do you have a certain number of 4x6 pics you would like to fit on each 2 page spread? And do you want the backgrounds/frames fixed to the page? Or not? Or how about the double stick tape that is allegedly removable/repositionable?

Thanks, Deb

No there isn't a specific # of photo spots needed , just what will look nice on the LO. A number of us will use different sketches too, but fell free to make up your own too. Everything should be attached with permanent adhesive so the family will only need to add their photos.

Here are my pages:

Lisa, I won't be mailing for a few weeks yet, I will let you know when I am postal.

Thanks Ladies! I already have plans to repurpose these sketches for some other pages.

Hi Lisa :)

Checking in a little early for myself and Rachel...sketches are pulled and pieces have been cut. Hope to have them assembled by next Friday. Would you like us to make any more sets of pages?

Hi Lisa :)

Checking in a little early for myself and Rachel...sketches are pulled and pieces have been cut. Hope to have them assembled by next Friday. Would you like us to make any more sets of pages?

wow that's great! would you be able to make a set for dining?

thanks!!

No problem...how about a set for dining and a set for snacks?

No problem...how about a set for dining and a set for snacks?

if its not going to be too much, that would be great! THANK YOU pixiedust:
let me know what your titles will be when you get them figured out!

Today is the first check in! please let me know if you have started or any questions!

thanks!!

Lisa- I will look for my box of pages to send in and get them out as soon as I find them. The craft area is the only 1 I have not unpacked because I am not sure it is staying and don't want to get everything set out only to have to pack it all up again.

Rebecca

Lisa- I will look for my box of pages to send in and get them out as soon as I find them. The craft area is the only 1 I have not unpacked because I am not sure it is staying and don't want to get everything set out only to have to pack it all up again.

Rebecca

thanks Rebecca, let me know when you do ship!

I started one layout (mousin' around); I hope to finish and start the next one tomorrow.

sounds good Donna, can't wait to see them!

Hi, have my supplies and extras....hoping to make some real progress this week. Maybe even today. Deb

Adding 6 pages done today. Just need to add titles. Have to reacquaint myself with the Cameo tomorrow. Enjoying this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!