2014 MAW / Big Give Album - Complete! Slide show in Post #1

Lisa I'm finished. I posted pics on facebook and I'll be postal tomorrow.

ETA: Here is the tracking #9505 5000 2176 4255 0003 76 you should receive the box Monday or Tuesday.

Lisa I'm finished. I posted pics on facebook and I'll be postal tomorrow.

ETA: Here is the tracking #9505 5000 2176 4255 0003 76 you should receive the box Monday or Tuesday.

thank you Cheryl! love all the pages! will let you know when they arrive

Cheryl got your box today! Love them all! Thanks again for making the extra pages. :)

Postal today!

the mailman actually beat me to our mailbox on Saturday..that hasn't happened in like 5 years! :faint:

Cassey got your box! love your pages and thanks for the donation for albums and protectors!

Thanks again for all your hard work ladies! I will get a slide show up for the first post in the next few days!

Thank you again ladies for all your help and donations for this years MAW/Big give albums!

with the pages that Buffy, Rebecca and I donated; I was able to make an additional 5 albums!

We are going to be making 8 MAW families trips a little happier!

I am very happy about it Buffy! Going out tomorrow to get albums and protectors so they will be ready to send out when needed

you can count me in! are still doing the only Red, black yellow and white pages this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!