2014 Swap Calendar

Hello, everyone! Happy Holidays!

I see this forum is not very active but I was wondering if there might be the possibility of interest in another Paper Doll Swap after the New Year?

I moved and had quite a lot going on so haven't checked in here very often but plan to be around more now that I am back to my scrap booking. Looking forward to checking out what everyone has been working on.

Hi,
unfortunately a lot of the ladies have stopped doing swaps for many different reasons so this year was very quiet here. Hopefully next year we will get some more interest!

Hi!

I agree with Lisa... Things have gotten so busy in life and many have said they need to use their stash before swapping again.

I personally have enjoyed this year swap free! I have accomplished so much and have used some of my stash.. I still have a lot to use. So next year, I will be swap free again.

Hopefully next year there will be some interest.

Hello, everyone! Happy Holidays!

I see this forum is not very active but I was wondering if there might be the possibility of interest in another Paper Doll Swap after the New Year?

I moved and had quite a lot going on so haven't checked in here very often but plan to be around more now that I am back to my scrap booking. Looking forward to checking out what everyone has been working on.
Scrappinstevie I would love to do a paper doll swap and I know a friend of mine would love to be involved in one as well.

Scrappinstevie I would love to do a paper doll swap and I know a friend of mine would love to be involved in one as well.

That's encouraging!! I loved your paper dolls in the previous swap we did.

There are a few new dolls we can plan on including: Frozen Characters....I'd like to have a group for Villains. I'd have to look at the groups from the swap to see what hasn't been done.

Any types of dolls you would be interested in for Disney or non-Disney dolls?

I plan on hosting and wouldn't have a huge amount of groups....I hope that would keep the quality high and not be overwhelming for me hosting or those participating.

scrappinstevie and cjsteiger, if you are still interested in doing paper doll swaps or any other sort of swap this year, I would love to join in. I always used to see people posting about swaps back in the day but didn't have a huge interest in joining in. Lately I've really gotten into it elsewhere and would love to be involved in more Disney themed ones. Post here or private message me if you'd like to get something started. :-)

Moikturtle-I'd be interested in a swap if we could start after mid-August. I've only participated once and it was a letter swap. I've scrapbooked with CM since 1993, but I've been on a bit of a hiatus. I purchased a cricut air recently, so I have the tools; I'm just lacking in the inspiration department.

Hi there-haven't been on here in forever but I iust wanted to check and see if anyone had any interest in a swap sometime in the next few months...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!