2014 Weddings!!

What month are you getting married in 2014?

• January

• February

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August

• September

• October

• November

• December

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jumping on board! DFi Corey and I are doing an Escape wedding with just immediate family plus his best friend and his wife at, hopefully, Sea Breeze Point. We are debating between October 10th and 17th. I wish we didn't have to wait so long to get penciled in/booked, but we are very excited! Hope time flies! :goodvibes

Jumping on board! DFi Corey and I are doing an Escape wedding with just immediate family plus his best friend and his wife at, hopefully, Sea Breeze Point. We are debating between October 10th and 17th. I wish we didn't have to wait so long to get penciled in/booked, but we are very excited! Hope time flies! :goodvibes

It will fly. I felt like it took forever to get penciled in and booked but now we are less than 6 months away. I hope you get your date :)

So excited! Found out today we got all our requests for date, time, and venues!

My fiancee and I will be down next November 11-17. We'd like to book November 10, 2014 at the Wedding Pavilion for an Escape wedding. I called and they "pencilled" me in but i sure hope I am able to get the date when i call to book :)

We are getting married on the 29th October 2014. Ceremony is at the wedding pavilion at 2.30 followed by reception at the Whitehall room and a surprise dessert party for our guests at UK Lochside.

I'm 21st October - 2.30pm wedding pavilion, LSS reception and uk lochside dessert party :)

Contract signed and received! We are having a Wishes Wedding on 11/3/2014 at the Wedding Pavilion (2:30 pm) and a reception at the Atlantic Dance Hall.

The only details set in stone :) Super excited!
I have lots of planning to do...

Groom here! June 10, 2014 - Wishes wedding - Wedding Pavilion

Planning session next week!

AT LAST!!! We are OFFICIAL!! We are getting married at the Wedding Pavilion on Sunday November 16, 2014. I am so excited to finally get to "officially" play with everyone here!!!

Brooke

My fiance and I are HOPING to get married in the Japan pavilion in Epcot on December 8, 2014 (a year after he proposed in Epcot :) ). We're also hoping to have a reception in The Living Seas (obviously the same day, since they're forcing us).

So...let's hope! We haven't signed anything yet since we can't until we're a year out. I'm literally on pins and needles about us getting our desired date and location. My wedding consultant said that if anyone else wants my same date and location...it goes into a lottery and we just have to kind of hope. :(

I'm not sure what we'll do if we don't get our date/location. We are pretty much only willing to put that much money into a wedding if we can get precisely what we want. If we can't...we may just try to do an Escape. Maybe.

Pins and needles! Pins and needles!

Tiffiny

Hello fellow Disney brides! The date DF and I have in mind is Deceber 11th, 2014! We're doing the Adventure Lawn Gazebo in the escape collection! :) Don't know any other details yet since you can only book six months prior.

Bethyy...I'd look into that again. I actually think you can book 8 months out on an Escape. Check again! I'd hate to see you miss your date!

Tiffiny

Hello, all!
Wanted to share our deets.
Our welcome party (instead of rehearsal dinner) will be held at the Presidential Suite at the Animal Kingdom Lodge the night before the wedding. We are having Maggiano's cater it and bringing in our own alcohol. We are inviting all of our guests and MOH, MOB and I will be sleeping there that night. Very excited about this!
We are getting married on April 5 at the Canada Pavilion in Epcot. We are having a brunch at the Living Seas afterward. Lastly, we are having a dessert party UK Lochside that evening.
Go down for the planning session on Dec. 12th--Yippee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!