2015 Disney Animation Slate

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
So, it's interesting that this year we will get two Pixar films, but nothing from Walt Disney Animation Studios. It's actually a little sad to me as I feel like Disney has recently eclipsed Pixar as the premiere animation house, though the Pixar movies do look good. The trailer for Inside Out is cute, and The Good Dinosaur should be money in the bank. I just hate having to wait for more Disney Animated Classics.

2016 will be good to us though as it looks like we will get two from Disney in Zootopia and Moana, both of which sound really good. I just hope they aren't letting the fires of the new renaissance cool and that we get more greatness from them.

I'm a little disappointed they aren't staggering it better, with 1 WDAS film and 1 Pixar film per year, but I'm happy to see that each studio is getting a chance to showcase their talents with some original and creative ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter