2015 sail dates?

Maybe this has been said somewhere I here but I can't go through all the pages- do we know when September and beyond will be released?

Thanks for your reply!

What room type are you getting? DH says we want a verandah (and I agree) since we used it a lot on our 3 night and I imagine we will use it even more on a longer cruise. When I priced it for 4, I'm getting to $7,500 - $8,500 just for the room....that doesn't leave much for flights, getting to ship and port excursions.

We are still considering ...

I would LOVE a verandah, but I don't want to spend the extra $$$ for it. We booked a 9C porthole - $5,753 (with 10% OBB). We'll get a $450 cash card for booking through Costco which helps. We'll purchase Dis gift cards at a discount through Target and/or Kroger to help get the price down further. Good luck to you!

Jodie

I would LOVE a verandah, but I don't want to spend the extra $$$ for it. We booked a 9C porthole - $5,753 (with 10% OBB). We'll get a $450 cash card for booking through Costco which helps. We'll purchase Dis gift cards at a discount through Target and/or Kroger to help get the price down further. Good luck to you! Jodie

Thanks for the info!! Yeah, we will need to cut somewhere if we want to do Alaska...still deciding...

Just popping in here to mention that I was watching DisUnplugged video cast today and Pete mentioned that on gold/platinum booking day Disney Visa cardholders could book as well.

I'm mentioning it here for anyone like me who was following the frenzy but didn't know this little secret - for the next itinerary rollout. It's funny no one mentioned it here before.

I really need to stay caught up with the videos/podcasts. Very informative stuff!

Just popping in here to mention that I was watching DisUnplugged video cast today and Pete mentioned that on gold/platinum booking day Disney Visa cardholders could book as well.

I'm mentioning it here for anyone like me who was following the frenzy but didn't know this little secret - for the next itinerary rollout. It's funny no one mentioned it here before.

I really need to stay caught up with the videos/podcasts. Very informative stuff!

I am not sure he was correct though. There was another thread asking about it, but I am pretty sure you can not book early with just the visa.

I am not sure he was correct though. There was another thread asking about it, but I am pretty sure you can not book early with just the visa.

I guess it's something to look into. I think if anyone would know, it would be him. Not to mention the other folks in the podcast crew.

Decided on the Eastern Caribbean cruise for Aug 29 - Sept 5 next year. Funny thing is I was looking at the Eastern Caribbean for Sept this year and saying I wish they had an Eastern Caribbean for the 1st week in September next year and what do you know they do.... YAY!!!

Sent from my LG G2.

Decided on the Eastern Caribbean cruise for Aug 29 - Sept 5 next year. Funny thing is I was looking at the Eastern Caribbean for Sept this year and saying I wish they had an Eastern Caribbean for the 1st week in September next year and what do you know they do.... YAY!!!

Sent from my LG G2.

Nice thing about that cruise is that it was fairly priced.

Haven't read this entire thread, but does anyone have any idea when the dates will be released for Sept 2015 to the general public? I'm interested in booking a 4 night on the Dream.

Haven't read this entire thread, but does anyone have any idea when the dates will be released for Sept 2015 to the general public? I'm interested in booking a 4 night on the Dream.

June is what is suspected- I had the same question. We can't travel during peak summer months and in impatiently waiting for next falls prices/dates

June is what is suspected- I had the same question. We can't travel during peak summer months and in impatiently waiting for next falls prices/dates

Now that we have trips for 2015 figured out I want to see the Dec 2015 prices for NYE cruises. If those are too high for us then we'll be doing a road trip to Southern California instead and hit Yosemite (we love snow) Monteray Bay Aquarium, do the Pacific Coast drive, see San Diego and watch NYE fireworks at DLR. I'm equally excited about both options but don't want to do much research into Cali just in case. :surfweb:

Now that we have trips for 2015 figured out I want to see the Dec 2015 prices for NYE cruises. If those are too high for us then we'll be doing a road trip to Southern California instead and hit Yosemite (we love snow) Monteray Bay Aquarium, do the Pacific Coast drive, see San Diego and watch NYE fireworks at DLR. I'm equally excited about both options but don't want to do much research into Cali just in case. :surfweb:
l

Let me know if you end up having Cali questions- I'm a native

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter