2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

I briefly was able to look at the photos on my phone yesterday just as I was going to bed and now I am just getting the landing page again.

Corinna

I was lucky enough to view and download my photos yesterday evening - although I think some pics were missing...
But today the site is back to "Please be patient" Seriously! We're not patient anymore!!!

I was lucky enough to view and download my photos yesterday evening - although I think some pics were missing...
But today the site is back to "Please be patient" Seriously! We're not patient anymore!!!

Seems to be working again, and mine has a couple more pictures than it did last night.

Mine would work when I searched myself and clicked the 5k batch, but then when I tried to pull up the Half batch it wouldn't work. I closed out the browser, searched again, and then I could load up the Half, and not the 5k. I'm on Safari if that helps anyone.

I just looked at the pics of me and my friend. Even though I didn't stop for photo stops, im kinda disappointed in the amount of pictures. There were at least a dozen photographers on the course, if i remember correctly, excluding the finish line. Of course it is difficult to take good pics of moving people, but I only got about two pics during the run and 3 or 4 of finishing. Same for my friend. If there will be a next time I will only get the Photopass if I plan to stop.

I just looked at the pics of me and my friend. Even though I didn't stop for photo stops, im kinda disappointed in the amount of pictures. There were at least a dozen photographers on the course, if i remember correctly, excluding the finish line. Of course it is difficult to take good pics of moving people, but I only got about two pics during the run and 3 or 4 of finishing. Same for my friend. If there will be a next time I will only get the Photopass if I plan to stop.
A friend contacted them regarding missing photos. The response was that they are still working through some, and everything should be assigned by Tuesday, so keep checking back.

My mom an I ran the 5k together. I have 3 pictures, she has none. :confused3 And I don't have any for the half.

My mom an I ran the 5k together. I have 3 pictures, she has none. :confused3 And I don't have any for the half.
Have you added your bib numbers to your photo pass? They only scanned one bib when you bought it, the others you need to enter manually on the website

Have you added your bib numbers to your photo pass? They only scanned one bib when you bought it, the others you need to enter manually on the website

I didn't buy a photopass; I was just looking up our names/bib numbers on the website. When I click on my name for the 5k I get the 3 pics, but none when I click on her name for the 5k or mine for the half. It's not really a huge deal - I hate pictures of myself and there was no chance that I was going to buy them anyway. Lol!

I didn't buy a photopass; I was just looking up our names/bib numbers on the website. When I click on my name for the 5k I get the 3 pics, but none when I click on her name for the 5k or mine for the half. It's not really a huge deal - I hate pictures of myself and there was no chance that I was going to buy them anyway. Lol!
First try bib numbers rather than name. That might bring up more. Also hang in there until Tuesday. If there's none extra by Tuesday (they said they should be all sorted by then) then email them with your name and bib numbers and they should be able to find them for you.

Last edited:
First try bib numbers rather than name. That might bring up mor. Also hang in there until Tuesday. If there's none extra by Tuesday (they said they should be all sorted by then) then email them with your name and bib numbers and they should be able to find them for you.

Using the bib number worked. So strange. Thanks!

I'm also a bit disappointed.... I don't even have a picture from the finish line :o I have some from the course, but only from 2 spots and I really can't use any of them - but that is probably not the photographers fault, I'm just not very photogenic :p
But I'm crossing my fingers that there will be more pics in the coming week.

I don't have any pics from the finish line, and my picture in front of the castle is a super close up of me and cuts out nearly all of the castle. Just what I wanted!

Tried to access my pics last night by the PhotoPass number on the back (the 16 character code) isn't being recognized on the site so I can't see anything.
Sent a twitter message to PhotoPass but not hear back. Will need to go "old fashioned" and send them an email! Not happy with this.

This video was shared on a Facebook group I'm on and it's terrific! It's from a Belgium DLP fan site. I'm definitely doing this race next year!

Tried to access my pics last night by the PhotoPass number on the back (the 16 character code) isn't being recognized on the site so I can't see anything.
Sent a twitter message to PhotoPass but not hear back. Will need to go "old fashioned" and send them an email! Not happy with this.
Happened to me too - my pass wasn't linked to my bib number. Use the contact form on their website, they solved the issue for me within hours, no problem.

This video was shared on a Facebook group I'm on and it's terrific! It's from a Belgium DLP fan site. I'm definitely doing this race next year!

I'm not in the video but I was surprised when we hit the 5k section and saw my parents off to the edge strolling through Tomorrowland!

Do you know where I can get a link so I can send to them? Probably won't post to my page but parents might want to.

I'm not in the video but I was surprised when we hit the 5k section and saw my parents off to the edge strolling through Tomorrowland!

Do you know where I can get a link so I can send to them? Probably won't post to my page but parents might want to.

This is the link I embedded: www(dot)youtube(dot)com(slash)watch?v=_E_AfnIVt3Y

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter