2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

It has been my experience that even the professional contracted race photograph companies have not met the deadlines which they advertise and often have many photos missing or mislabeled. Since this seems to be handled by Disney direct, this doesn't surprise me.

Finally got my pictures online but I have 9 and my wife (who is in 4 of mine) only has 3. None of the pics she is in with me either so no idea what is happening.
I contacted DLP photo pass directly about my photo pass not working and they are still looking into it.
Not overly happy with this but hope it is teething problems they can fix for next year.

Has anyone seen anyplace to search through unidentifiable pictures? I stopped for a pic in front of the castle and it never showed up. I don't know how my bib could have been blocked for that one.

Last edited:

Has anyone seen anyplace to search through unidentifiable pictures? I stopped for a pic in front of the castle and it never showed up. I don't know how by bib could have been blocked for that one.

You can use the contact us feature. If you let them have your Photopass number and a reference photo. They are normally pretty good at locating any missing photos. I have not done this yet for the Run Disney Photopass, but had to do this before with my normal Photopass for Disneyland Paris and they were helpful and pretty quick.

Corinna

Has anyone seen anyplace to search through unidentifiable pictures? I stopped for a pic in front of the castle and it never showed up. I don't know how my bib could have been blocked for that one.
We got in touch a week or so ago regarding missing character photos. It took them a bit to get back, but yesterday we got an email saying they had loads all the photos onto the photopass app including missing ones. Unfortunately there were 3 characters still missing from the 5k, but they said they had double checked and there had been no official photographer at those which is why CMs were happy to snap shots with people's own cameras. (We confirmed this with video footage from YouTube). We even ended up with a couple of extra ones we didn't know about, and they removed the three that we said shouldn't have been in ours (I'm hoping they got reassigned to the correct people).

Anyway, get on touch through their contact form. They will get back to you and make it right as much as they can :)

Just got a survey email from DLP about the race weekend. Since I subscribed to the newsletter but didn't attend the event, I didn't get any questions or feedback opportunities for the 2016 event, aside from why I subscribed but did not go (heard too late) and how I heard about it. There were some questions about how many runDisney and non-rD events I've done, what rD events I plan to do as a participant and as a visitor, if I plan to do the DLP race weekend in the future, etc. I'm guessing some of you will get this same survey and will have different questions if you attended - watch your email!

run.disneylandparis.com website has been updated with new pages to download race certificates (finally!!!) and photos. You can also register to receive info on 2017 edition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter