2016 Gay Days at WDW - 26th Anniversary!

Looking forward to being at MK tomorrow! Big gay DIS cruise at 4:30pm at the Jungle Cruise ride.

Yay! I"m in a fleur-de-lis skirt with a "Fleur de Vader" reunion shirt! See y'all there! :)

We're here. In shade at base of stairs opposite fastpass entrance. Wait just jumped to 40 min. We have fastpass too. I have a straw hat with lei mickey ears.

EDIT: Had a really great time. Thanks so much for organizing a lovely mini-meet. Cheers!

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that I did visit the MK on Saturday. Really amazed at the number of red shirts there. At one point I walked past the queue area for Country Bears and it looked like there were enough people there to fill the next 10 shows.

Nice seeing some good friends in the park that day. Wish it wasn't quite so warm though.

Who turned out the lights? Sigh. The party is over until next year.
This year was sooo much fun! We met so many new friends and shared so many fun times. Although I mentioned it earlier, the monorail crawl was one of the biggest highlights of the week. This is definitely a "must do" event again next year! If you missed it this year, make plans to arrive in Orlando prior to Wednesday night, May 31st, next year in 2017. (Princent, u will be totally legal next year. So, there will be plenty of us willing to fix u up with an adult beverage. :drinking:)
It was also fun to meet up with Tiggerette at the MK on Saturday. U rock, girl!
Big, big thanks and hugs to Dan and Ed, who are not only a lot of fun to hang with; but, do such a great job collecting everybody's contact info and keeping us all connected and up-to-date. :thanks:
May 30th through June 4th next year! We'll make 2017 even bigger and better!

Forgot to mention that I chatted with Ryno (DIS Unplugged Podcast) and his partner Eli there. Hoping there is some mention of the day on today's DIS Unplugged episode.

Last edited:
Had I not been studying for my supervisors test I so would have been there...hope you all had fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter