2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

I know that when the Steelers are having a bad year the whole city is depressed, in fact the local economy suffers,

We have the same thing when the All Blacks loose, it can be like a nation in mourning, there is even an correlation to a spike in domestic violence reports.

We have the same thing when the All Blacks loose, it can be like a nation in mourning, there is even an correlation to a spike in domestic violence reports.

Go the Dogs!

for the record, I don’t know who that is but we were all taught to say it by my dad lol

How much would it suck to be the player taken by Vegas from Washington?

If it wouldn’t be us, I’m glad it was Washington. Glad to see Ovi get his cup finally.

Now, bring on pre season LOL

I just hope the Caps keep the Cup in good shape for when we win it and bring it to South Beach after next season.

I'm really not an Ovie fan, but seeing the joy on his face brought me to tears. I also loved seeing Oshie and Beagle win.

Congrats Caps.
Knights that was an unbelievable first season.

It definitely was an amazing season for them. It will be interesting to see if the fan base sticks around during the inevitable droughts all teams go through.

It definitely was an amazing season for them. It will be interesting to see if the fan base sticks around during the inevitable droughts all teams go through.

I am sure like many teams they will have fickle fans as well as die hards, it certainly secured them a fan base and I think will help drive their ticket sales for Vegas visitors.

Happy for the Capitals! As a die hard Sabres fan, it gives me hope as we go thru endless years of rebuild.

I smiled as I watched Ovi, but I got teary eyed hearing Oshie talk about his dad.

As a Pens fan I hate the Caps. However, I'm glad that Ovy got a cup. He's one of the best offensive players of the last 10+ years. He deserved a cup, and from a Pens fan I'm actually happy for him. Now, I just hope they never win a again.
Mixed emotions here. Absolutely can't stand Ovechkin or the dirty Capitals, but it was inevitable that he would win a cup some day. After the Pens series, you could see the confidence and I knew this was finally going to be his year.

I was busy last night, completely forgot about the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter