2017 Candlelight Processional Package watch!

CJK

DIS Veteran
Is there a Candlelight Processional Package watch thread yet for this year?

I will be going to Disney at the end of November and I want to book the Candlelight package. I've never booked any reservations with Disney before. Is it better to call or go online?

I will be going to Disney at the end of November and I want to book the Candlelight package. I've never booked any reservations with Disney before. Is it better to call or go online?

I booked my Candlelight dining for Christmas day this morning at 5am online. I had heard that it was available last year on June 30th so took the chance this morning and was in luck. I was able to get my second choice restaurant with the show time that I wanted (5pm Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria Candlelight Dinner 8:15PM Show). Akershus was my first choice, but I knew chances would be slim. I would think its faster to book online than to call. A couple of hours after booking I'm noticing that a lot less is available already, so you should book asap :)

Last edited:
Didn't want to start a new thread but wanted to ask:

I originally made a reservation for 3 at Rose & Crown at 4:20 (8:15 show), but now I need it to be for 4 people. When I called, they told me they could not add the 4th person....which doesn't sound right. Is there such thing as a 3 person table only at R&C? There really wouldn't be a 4th empty chair at the table? When I questioned it, they told me if they are "at capacity" they will not pull up a chair to fit. I normally wouldn't react like this, but this seems extreme. Has anyone had this happen before? Now I can't find any good reservation times for 4 people on that day. I think they will turn my sister away if we just show up, so now am stuck.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!