2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

5 - Joffrey Coffee and Tea - Canada - Kahlua-tini Iced Coffee
(yummy)
5 - Joffrey Coffee and Tea - Canada.jpg

6 - France - Braised Beef & Creme Brulee & Martini Slush
6 - France.jpg

7 - Craft Beers - Zesty Cheeseburger and Cheddar Cheese Handwich
7 - Craft Beers.jpg

We also tried these drinks, but didn't take pictures as they were really boring to look at:
Hawaii - sparkling pineapple wine (yummy!)
Hawaii - mai tai
China - happy peach
Mexico - spicy apple martini

I really don't have a comment to this particular post, but I would surely like to know why I am unable to see your photos. I can see all of your text regarding F&W items, but the photos are simply a - sign inside a gray circle. :sad2: Is anyone else experiencing this photo outage? :headache:
I don't know why some people can see and some can't. I put the address from google photos . Can you see this?
hCj0S19gh9XgXIAlSSe71zsSxJEshOtyK29wQornEjMs4NXNth9h0gCVnDM6xMEBt2xTPKiNHGathXuM6cRyaehyQ0uc1m9w-IgxEaAYWZw0lJQZPqXDtmrthbFEryXfLSVzIfIGANJC1MQIoLJQf7FuW_rdpjZDxMCn0H6pnTUNX02Rn36mk2_9eUm9PfLn3gDRmY39U3wD6XQFsejjJKJrzXI8kYcMVURXrLYjwtQQI-ty4nz_LeHcdIVwdUK_lRvbC1Zfho5-ANCA4xRURTxORCmd5Vi3IxhSoZT3HQEKIn4XnEqfsulZn5I5FSJPPMW3kAjkHGjQRQO51PhbcKEGWdUSAknBuqJemrBlllsILKrQlxnJBM4Pv1YoRb1XwIK12jDbIgHZATTXw2UbV_ooAS0sCkF5ZBfSNpp8le86ZhK9Qy2B6N2HKCe7kyi985tbJcbOO2KANIIqoWlDHkjkzo9EWqxv7YVRD9ki1_esT10-qufASCHl7wxlE65RWi9IoZDsSA11C0ho4gy0eTGUz-mn2_KR3wuZPxOF6ZAIdUeJegxb-5SE9upN2JuYIti3_wCa1EKGMYDVrUwiHuWIId4xq8YJDBxknk37GkKDoxa9253bWzhNugQ7ZG5cFWHmSxmpX49cfXlZ6FLPNW4uvbWYFiNY0UI=w1195-h1593-no

What are people thinking about the Light Lab? It seems to have pretty mixed reactions and/or best for the atmosphere.

The beer flights look are the most interesting options to me.

I am looking at my booking and realizing that the 10/7 Parisian Breakfast may have to go (I was planning to do it before heading to the airport for a flight to London. Due to some changes in Delta's schedule I may have to take a much earlier flight) Anyone know if the event is sold out for this weekend or 10/21 (I am in a meeting so I can't call)

It looks like that chocolate truffle will be worth the trip alone (may have to have two or three..or four!). Twenty Six days!

So Yesterday I did Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining Lunch at Morimoto Asia. It was an amazing experience. It was done Iron Chef Battle style and it was paired with either Sakes, Beers or Wines. I have done 7 course tastings and never was so filled as I was with this one and I hadn't even had Breakfast that morning. The only thing is I budgeted 2 hours for the Lunch and it was a 3 hour event!. So just an FYI to anyone who is going to the last one in October. If you can still book this I would it was great. Full Review with picture coming soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter