2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Awesome - we usually go too early for F&W but planned next years dates for very end of August into September! Excited for my first F&W experience!

Is there a seperate ticket for the F&W. I am going yo get my first AP for 2017 and don't want to miss anything.....

Is there a seperate ticket for the F&W. I am going yo get my first AP for 2017 and don't want to miss anything.....

Nope, just your regular ticket for the parks, AP or otherwise.

As Tess commented, there is not a separate ticket in order to access the festival. However, just so you are aware, there are charges for global marketplace menu items, special events, and most demonstrations. There'll be lots of information for the festival posted on this thread so stay tuned.

By the way, welcome to the Dis! :welcome:

Last edited:

I'm going for my birthday again! This time, I will be bringing along one of my dearest friends, and it will be her first time to F&W...and only her second time to WDW:cool1:. I booked us into a value studio at AKV and I am so excited about going back "home".

Last edited:
Booked 10/29-11/3 at Kidani. A month later than 2016 so hopefully a little cooler and less chance of another hurricane chasing us up I-95.

Halloween week booked!
I know park-hoppers will be used for several snack trips. And less ADRs as a result.
Went to one afternoon of F&W in 2014 by accident and always knew we'd be back for a longer stay :)
Hoping we can combine some kidcot stations with our snacking to appease our kiddo.

We are trying to go in September. I have been absolutely obsessed with F&W since my first experience back in 2014 so it'll be exciting to finally go back!

Does anyone know when they might announce dates and prices for the demonstrations and whatnot? We weren't able to do any last time but would like to attend one this year if time and money permit.

Does anyone know when they might announce dates and prices for the demonstrations and whatnot? We weren't able to do any last time but would like to attend one this year if time and money permit.

Typically the information is released in early to mid-July. For 2016, most of the information was released on July 11 and you could make reservations on July 19 if you had a Disney Visa or TiW card, July 21 for everyone else. As the beginning of the festival has been moved up to Labor Day weekend, I would suspect that the information would be released earlier for 2017. But with Disney, who knows?

Officially booked for October, at the Boardwalk Villas for perfect food and wine access. Traveling with 6 women and a baby. My mom and I have been to F&W several times and loved it, the rest of our group has never been! Can't wait to show them how awesome it is!! :)

We are booked from 9/24 through 9/30! I seem to remember someone saying that you could buy some sort of wristband and preload it so that you can just use that to pay at Food and Wine kiosks. Is this still offered??

I seem to remember someone saying that you could buy some sort of wristband and preload it so that you can just use that to pay at Food and Wine kiosks. Is this still offered??
The mini Disney gift cards have been offered for at least the last five years. The card is attached to a wristband so its easily accessible for purchasing menu items at the global marketplace kiosks. The insignia for the year's festival is usually included on the card. If you're staying at a Disney Resort, you can also use your Magic Band which makes purchases at the Festival easier.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-2016-epcot-international-food-wine-festival/

Any other food festival or event at disney without wine or alcohol?
I'm not 100% sure what you're asking? If you're asking if there are any of the Epcot festivals which do not offer alcoholic beverages, the answer is no. The upcoming Festival of the Arts, Flower and Garden Festival, Food and Wine Festival, and Holidays around the World all offer different types of alcoholic beverages.

I'll be enjoying my first Food and Wine trip this October...staying at the Poly and bringing my mom for her very first WDW trip! Excited to find this thread and save it for reference!

Typically the information is released in early to mid-July. For 2016, most of the information was released on July 11 and you could make reservations on July 19 if you had a Disney Visa or TiW card, July 21 for everyone else. As the beginning of the festival has been moved up to Labor Day weekend, I would suspect that the information would be released earlier for 2017. But with Disney, who knows?

Awesome! I'll be sure to keep my eyes and ears peeled this summer then.

The mini Disney gift cards have been offered for at least the last five years. The card is attached to a wristband so its easily accessible for purchasing menu items at the global marketplace kiosks. The insignia for the year's festival is usually included on the card. If you're staying at a Disney Resort, you can also use your Magic Band which makes purchases at the Festival easier.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-2016-epcot-international-food-wine-festival/

Excellent! Thank you! :)

So excited, we're coming back for our second Food & Wine Festival from 11/8/17-11/13/17! We absolutely loved it in 2015 and we can't wait to taste our way around the world again! We're trying to rent DVC points at the Poly this time, fingers crossed that it works out - or else we'll book at a moderate. Last time we didn't do any of the seminars; this year we may do a food or beverage one. Any suggestions on which ones people prefer/have enjoyed in the past?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!