2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

So excited, we're coming back for our second Food & Wine Festival from 11/8/17-11/13/17! We absolutely loved it in 2015 and we can't wait to taste our way around the world again! We're trying to rent DVC points at the Poly this time, fingers crossed that it works out - or else we'll book at a moderate. Last time we didn't do any of the seminars; this year we may do a food or beverage one. Any suggestions on which ones people prefer/have enjoyed in the past?
The culinary demonstrations and beverage seminars are different every year so it would be hard to say. Many people like Robert Irvine's seminar but often his sells out quickly. If you're interested in booking one of special events, many people like the Parisian breakfast, the Italian food and wine pairings, and the French food and wine pairings. There will be lots of information on these events posted on this thread as we get closer to the start of the Festival.

The culinary demonstrations and beverage seminars are different every year so it would be hard to say. Many people like Robert Irvine's seminar but often his sells out quickly. If you're interested in booking one of special events, many people like the Parisian breakfast, the Italian food and wine pairings, and the French food and wine pairings. There will be lots of information on these events posted on this thread as we get closer to the start of the Festival.

Thanks for the advice! I was looking at the Parisian Breakfast, looks like carb heaven!

Awesome! I'll be sure to keep my eyes and ears peeled this summer then.

I'm with you.. I am already anxious for festival info to come out!! We had an AMAZING time at F&W in 2014 but we didn't go in 2015 (I was pregnant and it wouldn't have been that much fun anyway). Even though we didn't go last year I still stalked all of the special event and booth info. Can't wait until the info starts rolling out for this years fesitval!!

I'm very excited. We're already booked for YC in October. F&W has been on my bucket list for years.

Waiting on the dates for Sugar Ray before I make reservations. I have seen them the last 3 years and all at different dates. Taking my mom to her first festival.

Waiting on the dates for Sugar Ray before I make reservations. I have seen them the last 3 years and all at different dates. Taking my mom to her first festival.
I hope Disney is more on the ball this year with announcing the bands for Eat to the Beat. Last year, the "official" schedule was not released until the day reservations could be made for the special events, demos, and seminars. With some of the bands, we'll know their schedule as they'll post when they are playing at the festival on their websites.

What is the last day of the food and wine festival like? I've been before but never on the last day, and possibly will be this year. Just a day like any other?

What is the last day of the food and wine festival like? I've been before but never on the last day, and possibly will be this year. Just a day like any other?
I've never been on the last day but from reports on past Food & Wine Festival planning threads, Epcot is typically crowded. Also, some of the global marketplace menu items may sell out early in the day. On a positive note, Food & Wine Festival merchandise usually has a significant discount.

We weren't there on the last day, but we were there the day before the last day (a Sunday). Crowds were light. All of the food booths were still open, and I didn't notice any food sold out, but the Craft Beer stand had some beers sold out.
Some of the souveniers weren't available (particularly larger shirt sizes), but some of the remaining souveniers were being sold at reduced prices. Also, some of the souvenier stands had switched from Food and Wine products to Christmas products.

I hope Disney is more on the ball this year with announcing the bands for Eat to the Beat. Last year, the "official" schedule was not released until the day reservations could be made for the special events, demos, and seminars. With some of the bands, we'll know their schedule as they'll post when they are playing at the festival on their websites.
This is how I found out when Sugar Ray was playing last year. Mark posted a tweet about it before it was even on the ETTB line up.

Hoping to get back in 2017. Was there for the 2014 Food & Wine mostly by accident. This year it will be on purpose!

I have never been to Food & Wine Festival and always wanted to go. I just found out yesterday that it is starting early this year. I am staying at Beach Club from August 26 to September 3. I am so excited and have been changing my dining arrangements to take as much advantage of the festival as possible. Now if Club Villain is going to extend into August and MNSSHP is starting early like last year, I will be on :cloud9: !

Guess it's time to start checking websites of former Eat to the Beat acts to get a leg up on the entertainment. We've already got a Board Walk Pool View room from Nov. 2 - 11 so it's pure chance if we get to see someone new. Hoping for Sugar Ray, .38 Special and/or Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.

Bill From PA

F&W rookie here. I don't like to pull DS from school so we hit WDW in August. This year will be 8/26-9/2. I'm excited to be able to experience F&W for the first time.

Guess it's time to start checking websites of former Eat to the Beat acts to get a leg up on the entertainment. We've already got a Board Walk Pool View room from Nov. 2 - 11 so it's pure chance if we get to see someone new. Hoping for Sugar Ray, .38 Special and/or Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.

Bill From PA
Please let us know if you locate any information! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts