2017 Fall Planning

I know, I'm looking forward to having extra snack credits this year for F&W. We'll have plenty of credits so that we won't have to share items at the food booths. :laughing:

Happy Star Wars Day everyone!!!! :darth: :chewy:
We will catch the end of F&W so let us know what was worth trying! Happy Star Wars Day to you! May the 4th be with you!;)

My adr date is Thursday!!! So excited!!

Which adrs should I try booking 1st? Here's my list:

Chef Mickey dinner
Prime time dinner
Crystal palace breakfast
Bon voyage breakfast
Disney jr breakfast
Liberty tree dinner
Akhersus dinner
Ohana dinner
Be our guest dinner

This is in the order of days (meaning chef Mickey on the 1st day, prime time 2nd, etc) not order to book Thursday morning. Wanted some advice...

Ooh, you picked some winners here! I'd say secure:

Crystal palace breakfast
Disney jr breakfast
Be our guest dinner
Bon voyage breakfast
Akhersus dinner
Ohana dinner
Chef Mickey dinner
Prime time dinner
Liberty tree dinner

Good Luck!

Chef Mickey dinner
Prime time dinner
Crystal palace breakfast
Bon voyage breakfast
Disney jr breakfast
Liberty tree dinner
Akhersus dinner
Ohana dinner
Be our guest dinner

This is in the order of days (meaning chef Mickey on the 1st day, prime time 2nd, etc) not order to book Thursday morning. Wanted some advice...

I think BOG, and Ohana should be top priority, then maybe Akershus and the BonVoyage breakfast.

Trying to plan my schedule because ADR's are next Saturday and I have a question for everyone.:) 6 of our 9 days are MVMCP at the MK, but we like being in MK at night. According to the Kenny the Pirate and WDW Prep school crowd calendars the 3 remaining nights at MK, that aren't party nights, are listed as MK being the park to avoid but they also list these days as overall low crowds. How busy does everyone think a low crowd, park to avoid will be?:rolleyes:

Hi everyone! I am looking for some advice. This trip is me, grandma and the kids, 4 and 7. Hubby has to work:( Grandma hasn't been in 20 years and wants to go before the walking becomes to much. Trying to plan some fun dining experiences and would like some opinions.
Going 11/16-11/22 with FD upgraded to deluxe

11/16- Check in Spirit of Aloha (Grandma's request)
11/17- Chef Mickey's (B), CRT (D)
11/18- Garden Grill (B), Coral Reef (D)
11/19- DS 7th b-day Crystal Palace (B), BOG (D)
11/20- no parks T-Rex (D)
11/21- Hollywood and Vine (B), Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package (D)

Chef Mickey dinner
Prime time dinner
Crystal palace breakfast
Bon voyage breakfast
Disney jr breakfast
Liberty tree dinner
Akhersus dinner
Ohana dinner
Be our guest dinner

BOG and Ohana would be my first and second to book, followed by Bon Voyage and then either Chef Mickey or Crystal Palace. Good luck!!

Trying to plan my schedule because ADR's are next Saturday and I have a question for everyone.:) 6 of our 9 days are MVMCP at the MK, but we like being in MK at night. According to the Kenny the Pirate and WDW Prep school crowd calendars the 3 remaining nights at MK, that aren't party nights, are listed as MK being the park to avoid but they also list these days as overall low crowds. How busy does everyone think a low crowd, park to avoid will be?:rolleyes:
When we travel to Disney, crowd levels are usually listed at a moderate level, but we always visit MK on a day that is not recommended at least once during our trip. A lot of people say the park is crowded during our stay, but we don't really notice it. I would think if you were visiting during a low crowd period, things shouldn't be too bad. :)

When we travel to Disney, crowd levels are usually listed at a moderate level, but we always visit MK on a day that is not recommended at least once during our trip. A lot of people say the park is crowded during our stay, but we don't really notice it. I would think if you were visiting during a low crowd period, things shouldn't be too bad. :)
Thank-you, that's what I was hoping! My DH will PH a little but doesn't want to do it everyday and he wants at least one full day at MK. Our 1st 4 days are predicted heavy crowds but our last 5 are predicted to be light crowds. MK is supposed to be the park to avoid on 3 of those days but overall it is supposed to be low crowds at WDW those 5 days. It can get confusing with all the details, LOL.:crazy: I can take moderate crowds I just don't like Wall to Wall busy.:)

Halloween and Christmas party tickets are on sale!! Who's ready to party?

MNSSHP
Aug 25 and 29 Sept 1, 7, 10, 12, 17 and 24 $74(age 10+) / $69(age 3-9) +tax
Sept 15, 22, 29 and Oct 1 $88(age 10+) / $83(age 3-9) +tax
Sept 19 and 26 $79(age 10+) / $74(age 3-9) +tax
Oct 3, 5, 9, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and Nov 1 $94(age 10+) / $89(age 3-9) +tax
Oct 6, 13, 20, 27 and 29 $99(age 10+) / $94(age 3-9) +tax
Oct 31 $115(age 10+) / $110(age3-9) +tax

MVMCP
Nov 9 $94(age 10+) / $89(age 3-9) +tax
Nov 10, 17, 26, 28 Dec 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14 and 17 $95(age 10+) / $90(age 3-9) +tax
Nov 12, 14 and 16 $89(age 10+) / $84(age 3-9) +tax
Dec 8 and 15 $99(age 10+) / $94(age 3-9) +tax
Dec 19, 21 and 22 $109(age 10+) / $104(age 3-9) +tax

question...we are staying at the polynesian and just found a reservation for the bon voyage breakfast at 8am one morning. we have small children and will not have carseats so uber/taxi won't be an option. will it be possible to get to the boardwalk via bus in time to make this reservation? does anyone know what time buses start picking up from resorts? as far as i know, hollywood studios opens at 9 the day we are planning on going so i'm worried the buses won't pick up early enough. thanks in advance for your help!! feel free to direct me to other threads if you know of any that may be helpful for this question.

question...we are staying at the polynesian and just found a reservation for the bon voyage breakfast at 8am one morning. we have small children and will not have carseats so uber/taxi won't be an option. will it be possible to get to the boardwalk via bus in time to make this reservation? does anyone know what time buses start picking up from resorts? as far as i know, hollywood studios opens at 9 the day we are planning on going so i'm worried the buses won't pick up early enough. thanks in advance for your help!! feel free to direct me to other threads if you know of any that may be helpful for this question.
I heard that some have car seats in them. You have to call and request one with car seats.

According to an answer I found on the Mom's panel (disneyworld website), there are buses that appear to run as early as 6:30 am so guests can make early dining reservations. If you check a day or two before your dining reservation with the lobby concierge at the Poly, they should be able to tell you if and when the early buses might be running. I also found information about the buses running early in this thread https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...to-point-b-while-at-wdw-thread.2573200/unread

Last edited:
According to an answer I found on the Mom's panel (disneyworld website), there are buses that appear to run as early as 6:30 am so guests can make early dining reservations. If you check a day or two before your dining reservation with the lobby concierge at the Poly, they should be able to tell you if and when the early buses might be running. I also found information about the buses running early in this thread https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...to-point-b-while-at-wdw-thread.2573200/unread
Very helpful, thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!