2017 Gay Days-Dining Plans/DisBoards Anniversary

rbthntschl

Mouseketeer
Curious as to what dining plans people have made. I have Wed night, Thurs at AK, and Friday lunch figured out but still working on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is partially figured out, I'm just waiting to hear back from people if they are in. No clue for Sunday. Someone mentioned that some of the food places will be open during Riptide. If you know what they are, please let me know. I have to deal with food allergies and will need to plan ahead.

Also, is anyone going to the DisBoards 20th Anniversary on the 1st?

Our group has a been working on some plans, but aren't organizing anything for Sunday since some of us are leaving and its Epcot, there are plenty of QS locations in World Showcase.

I just got back from PS, where are you staying?

My dear C.R.,

Re: PS, I am staying with a dear friend who moved out there in January. I've never been before. Any tips?

Looking forward to meeting you at Gay Days. Get your rainbow Disney pins early. They will sell out.

I go out every February for a few days. Definitely do the tram, and if you can swing it, there is a fascinating house tour out of the visitor center led by this character who kinda looks like Ed Wynn. I'll try to find the link. So many great dining options, too. PM me if you'd like more info.

A bunch of us booked the following. Feel free to make a reservation and join us.

• Thursday June 1st - Rainforest Cafe Dinner at Animal Kingdom at 6:00 PM
  • Saturday June 3rd - A Buffet with Character Dinner at the Crystal Palace at 7:15 PM
  • Sunday June 4th - Biergarten Restaurant Dinner at 5:30 PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter